PDA

View Full Version : Hey KTJ!

Phil C
03-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Any news on how the injured Texas softball players doing?

pirate44
03-29-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Any news on how the injured Texas softball players doing?
i hear theyll be back on their feet in no time

AP Panther Fan
03-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i hear theyll be back on their feet in no time

:thinking: pun intended, right?:D

pirate44
03-29-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:thinking: pun intended, right?:D
:D

AP Panther Fan
03-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
:D

he hee ... I thought so! No place to go but down when the darn bench breaks in the dugout.

I was actually sitting in that dugout during the summer when my son attended camp there....they were using both fields. If memory serves me, there is the regular bench, but most of the guys were sitting on the elevated "shelf" behind the bench. Wonder which one broke ... the shelf is considerably higher and probably a much harder landing.:thinking:

pirate44
03-29-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
he hee ... I thought so! No place to go but down when the darn bench breaks in the dugout.

I was actually sitting in that dugout during the summer when my son attended camp there....they were using both fields. If memory serves me, there is the regular bench, but most of the guys were sitting on the elevated "shelf" behind the bench. Wonder which one broke ... the shelf is considerably higher and probably a much harder landing.:thinking:
i think it was the one most were standing on. the article mentioned ankle injuries and such

sahen
03-29-2005, 09:07 PM
hopefully they will be back by tomorrow (wednesday), they play our girls, it would be sad not to have the whole team for both....i believe it is a top 10 showdown too....baylor is 9 right now and UT seems to always be ranked in the top 10 for softball so im assuming it is a top 10 game...

AggieJohn
03-30-2005, 04:49 AM
but no where near those lady ags who are ranked six this week with a national softball player of the week and a big 12 player of the week

sahen
03-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
but no where near those lady ags who are ranked six this week with a national softball player of the week and a big 12 player of the week

actually john i believe UT is ranked 4, A&M 6 and Baylor 9....last week A&M and Baylor were tied for the number 7 spot

Phil C
03-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by sahen
actually john i believe UT is ranked 4, A&M 6 and Baylor 9....last week A&M and Baylor were tied for the number 7 spot

And Oklahoma is no pushover either in softball.

sahen
03-30-2005, 07:08 PM
yes....since we r talkin about it i guess i'll get the rankings out here for the big 12 softball teams.....however the poll i found was different than the rankings i heard, this is the national fastpitch coaches association poll.....so maybe there is more than one however i didnt know of it....

http://nfca.org/top25/index.php?cat_id=1

Big 12 Schools

5 Texas
8 Oklahoma
9 Texas A&M
10 Baylor
15 Missouri
22 Nebraska

Also one noteable, I know we have several Texas A&M - Corpus Christi fans on here.....your Islanders were basically 30th...they received between 11 and 7 votes...the writers forgot to put how many votes yall had....

KTJ
03-31-2005, 11:26 AM
I have a class with Tina, one of the injured players. She was riding around in a scooter as of Tuesday. So I'm assuming they will all be out for a few weeks, maybe.

Phil C
03-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Twer better for her to be off those scooters and benches! :)