2. Miami Dolphins - Ronnie Brown, RB, Auburn
3. Cleveland Browns - Braylon Edwards, WR, Michigan
4. Chicago Bears - Troy Williamson, WR, South Carolina
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Cadillac Williams, RB, Auburn
6. Tennessee Titans - Adam "Pac Man" Jones, CB, West Virginia
7. Minnesota Vikings - Alex Smith, QB, Utah
8. Arizona Cardinals - Cedric Benson, RB, Texas
9. Washington Redskins - Antrel Rolle, CB, Miami
10. Detroit Lions - Alex Barron, OT, Florida St.
11. Dallas Cowboys - Derrick Johnson, OLB, Texas
12. San Diego Chargers (from NY Giants) - Shawne Merriman, DE/OLB, Maryland
13. Houston Texans - Thomas Davis, OLB/S, Georgia
14. Carolina Panthers - Jammal Brown, OT, Oklahoma
15. Kansas City Chiefs - Carlos Rogers, CB, Auburn
16. New Orleans Saints - Aaron Rodgers, QB, Cal
17. Cincinnati Bengals - Travis Johnson, DT, Florida St.
18. Minnesota Vikings - Erasmus James, DE, Wisconsin
19. St. Louis Rams - Channing Crowder, ILB, Florida
20. Dallas Cowboys (from Buffalo Bills) - Mark Clayton, WR, Oklahoma
21. Jacksonville Jaguars - Marcus Spears, DE, LSU
22. Baltimore Ravens - Dan Cody, DE/OLB, Oklahoma
23. Seattle Seahawks - Demarcus Ware, DE/OLB, Troy
24. Green Bay Packers - David Pollack, DE, Georgia
25. Denver Broncos - Heath Miller, TE, Virginia
26. New York Jets - Shaun Cody, DT/DE, USC
27. Atlanta Falcons - Brodney Pool, S, Oklahoma
28. San Fransisco 49ers (from San Diego) - Roddy White, WR, UAB
29. Indianapolis Colts - Fabian Washington, CB, Nebraska
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - Elton Brown, OG, Virginia
31. Philadelphia Eagles - Anttaj Hawthorne, DT, Wisconsin
32. New England Patriots - Odell Thurman, ILB, Georgia

[B][I][FONT=arial]

Gobbler Fan
03-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Wishfull thinking but Johnson wont be there at #11 for Dallas

big daddy russ
03-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Williamson's been moving up, but I don't think he'll be taken in the top five. Also, Mike Williams has been out of football for a year. I could see him sliding down to the 8-15 range... or lower if teams get scared.

TheDOCTORdre
03-29-2005, 05:26 PM
San Diego is going to take Edward with the first pick, I have more changes, but I will put them up later due to time constraints

Keith7
03-30-2005, 12:04 AM
the 49ers havnt even traded that pick yet and prolly won't

gobbler84
03-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Ronnie"Dodge"Brown prolly won't go that high but he will prolly go in the top 10 or 15!

TheDOCTORdre
03-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84
Ronnie"Dodge"Brown prolly won't go that high but he will prolly go in the top 10 or 15!
you would be suprised at how fast his stock is rising i think he is definately a top 5 pick

big daddy russ
03-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by gobbler84
Right now him and Cedric Benson are flip-flopping as the #1 and #2 overall players on most teams' draft boards. Cadillac got more attention in the Auburn offense, but Brown is better suited for the pro game.

crzyjournalist03
03-30-2005, 08:59 PM
no way the Vikings take a QB...they've got one of the best in the game and need a WR desperately.

TheDOCTORdre
03-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
no way the Vikings take a QB...they've got one of the best in the game and need a WR desperately.
true that, I think the Vikings take Mike Williams

LeonJr
03-31-2005, 08:13 AM
No I think they will take a QB. Which is great trading material

big daddy russ
03-31-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by LeonJr
No I think they will take a QB. Which is great trading material
QBs are great trading material, but NFL teams don't draft top ten picks with the intent of trading them unless a trade is already in place. That's poor management of your resources. The sites I've been reading off have said there's a pretty big dropoff in talent between the seventh-best talent in this draft (Antrell Rolle by most accounts) and number eight (I've seen anywhere from Erasmus James to Alex Barron to Channing Crowder). Plus, Smith doesn't generate that excitement that guys like Kerry Collins, Rick Mirer, John Elway, Drew Bledsoe and Eli Manning did (I know the first two aren't exactly Hall of Famers, but they were the next Dan Marino coming out of college).

I say the Vikings go BPA while filling a need. The most NFL-ready of the top two wideouts, Mike Williams, should still be there and will fill that HUGE void at receiver. It's not like the Vikings have much else on the outside.

But then again, this is just one man's opinion. Come draft day we may all find out that LeonJr really did know what he was talking about. Except for maybe the Williamson pick.;)

bigpimpin
03-31-2005, 03:51 PM
There is no way that Mike Williams will be the #1 reciever picked, he was the 3rd best reciever last year if he would have been in the draft and take that and the fact that he hasn't played real ball in over a year and his weight issues(some project him as tight end) and he'll be lucky to break the top ten. This mock draft isn't too bad but I think there are way too many recievers up high. This draft is the toughest in recent years because talent-wise picks 10-40 are interchangeable. One guy I've been following is Matt Jones, the QB from Arkansas....6'6, 241, 4.4 speed, 1.50 in the 10 yard dash(the closest I've seen come to that was Pac Man at 1.54) 38 1/2'' vertical...the only problem is where to put him...TE, WR, or let him play QB...it'll be interesting to see where he goes. Oh yea, if you want a real mock draft take a look at mine!!!:)

BullFrog Dad
04-25-2005, 11:59 AM
ttt