PDA

View Full Version : I am gonna be late for work!

pirate4state
03-29-2005, 09:22 AM
LOL - I need to step away from the computer. :D See y'all at lunch. ;)

pirate44
03-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL - I need to step away from the computer. :D See y'all at lunch. ;)
Did Mr. K unhook the internet at the office?

pirate4state
03-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
Did Mr. K unhook the internet at the office? No, it is just dead and the new modem won't be in for a few days. :eek: :( :(

pirate4state
03-29-2005, 01:53 PM
I've been home for lunch and now I have to go back to work. :( It is awful to not have internet service. The tech guy things that lighting struck the building or something. The USB cable that runs from the satellite receiver box to the PC was completely scorched! :eek: He also said the cable line was scorched. I didn't think there was any lighting around this weekend?? :confused: Oh well...the bottom line is we have to wait for the new box and now the tech guy has the main computer. :( No internet, no DOWNLOW, no email -- I'm cut off from the world! :D

And I was late this morning. :doh:

pirate44
03-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I've been home for lunch and now I have to go back to work. :( It is awful to not have internet service. The tech guy things that lighting struck the building or something. The USB cable that runs from the satellite receiver box to the PC was completely scorched! :eek: He also said the cable line was scorched. I didn't think there was any lighting around this weekend?? :confused: Oh well...the bottom line is we have to wait for the new box and now the tech guy has the main computer. :( No internet, no DOWNLOW, no email -- I'm cut off from the world! :D

And I was late this morning. :doh:
so sorry to hear. hopefully itll be back and runnin soon.