PDA

View Full Version : Farmer John's Daugters....

Gobbla2001
03-28-2005, 11:09 PM
This guy is getting to the point where he wants to get married, so he was asking around and heard that this Farmer John guy has three daughters...

So he goes to visit Farmer John and says, "Look, I kinda want to settle down, and I hear you have three daughters, and I would like to take one of them out.."

Farmer John says, "That sounds good, take this one out"

So they go on their date... had fun, whatever...

He takes her home and Farmer John took him to the side and asked how it went..

The guy replies "Went good, had fun, but there's something wrong with her eyes..."

Farmer John says, "Oh, forgot to tell ya, she's a wee bit cross eyed, take my second daughter out tomorrow night"

So the guy takes out the second daughter has fun, until she flips out... ends up taking her home early...

"How'd it go" Farmer John asked...

the guy replies "Man, it was goin' great, but she just flipped out on me..."

Farmer John says, "Oh, forgot to tell you, she's a wee bit crazy, you should take out my third daughter tomorrow night!"

So he takes out the third daughter, things go great, they end up getting married and all... Then comes a baby...

But something was wrong... the guy goes to visit Farmer John...

The guy says, "Farmer John, that girl is a beauty, but I cannot understand something... I'm handsome, your daughter is a knock-out, but that damned baby has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen..."

Farmer John replies, "Oh, forgot to tell you, she was a wee bit pregnant..."