PDA

View Full Version : Comedy During Everman-Kennedale Hoops game..

Matthew328
02-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Check this out...with Everman leading 98-51 with less than a minute left Kennedale gets a fast break and guard throws an alley-oop pass to #24 (I think) and he dunks the ball (it was a great play) but then he does a chin up on the rim and proceeds to yell and taunt Everman when his team is down by 47 points!!! Of course he got T'd up and this made Everman not happy...so after the 2 free throws which made the score 100-53 Everman got the ball back..normally Everman probably would have stalled the game out and taken the win but instead the Bulldogs decided to nail to more 3 pointers to make a point to Kennedale...for the guy from Kennedale you shoulda watched Everman's Casey Forge..after he caught an alley-oop pass and threw one down he got back on defense and got a steal..that is the way it should be done..not trying to draw attention to yourself when you and your team is getting their arses handed to them by the tune of 47 points..

fwisd
02-09-2003, 09:53 AM
Matthew - what's the playoff scenario for the 3A's as it stands right now?

mjbf
02-09-2003, 04:16 PM
That outburst was SO embarassing! We were getting our head handed to us and something like that happens. There is a time and place for everything and this was certainly neither the time nor the place. Hopefully, we can get it together and make a better showing next time out.

Matthew328
02-09-2003, 08:07 PM
fwisd most of the districts have some sort of playoff seeding to still be determined....is there a district in particular that you were inquiring about?? mjbf, Kennedale is a good team, just seemed like they had a bad game..anytime you have the ability to get past Kountze you are a team to watch..I am sure Kennedale will get things together and be ready for the playoffs..as for the player I hope he gets some sort of butt chewing and learns his lesson he embarassed not only himself, but his team, his family, his school and the community of Kennedale in general...