PDA

View Full Version : Softball: Rice vs. Sealy

some1
03-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Rice is 3-0 in district having yet to play the district favorite Bellville while Sealy is 2-1 with the loss being to bellville and coming off a hard fought win against columbus thurs. What is everyone's predictions for the game tomarrow?????

Old Cardinal
03-28-2005, 08:27 PM
I have no prediction but please post the info tomorrow night.

bulldog94
03-28-2005, 10:38 PM
This should be no contest for Sealy. I saw Rice play earlier this year and they didn't hit the ball out of the infield. My prediction Sealy 8 Rice 0.

CheerMom
03-29-2005, 09:38 AM
I wouldn't be so bold in that prediction. Sealy struggled against a Columbus team that Rice beat 4-0. I have to go with my girls by a couple.

rhs78
03-29-2005, 10:50 AM
THIS SHOULD BE A VERY GOOD GAME RICE IS PLAYING MUCH BETTER NOW WITH THE WHOLE TEAM TOGETHER(EARLY TEAM WAS MISSING 5 STARTERS DUE TO BASKETBALL PLAYOFF). i HAVE NOT SEEN SEALY PLAY BUT IF THEY HAD A CLOSE GAME AT COLUMBUS THEN I THINK THE LADY RAIDERS WILL WIN IN A CLOSE GAME, GO LADY RAIDERS

BTEXDAD
03-30-2005, 06:28 PM
We went to Sealy/Rice game after Bellville game. Sealy had scored two in the first before we got there and both pitchers seemed to be pretty much in control after that.
Should be a good game between rice and bellville this Friday (or is it Saturday)?
I'll ask daughter for sure tonite, but schedule i'm looking at says game is saturday, but I've heard it is now Friday nite. Do any of rice consol people know for sure? Thanks!

some1
03-30-2005, 07:21 PM
having seen both rice and bellville play i don't think its going to be a close game at all. If it hadn't been for base running errors on sealy the score would have been alot more than 3-0.

CheerMom
03-30-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
We went to Sealy/Rice game after Bellville game. Sealy had scored two in the first before we got there and both pitchers seemed to be pretty much in control after that.
Should be a good game between rice and bellville this Friday (or is it Saturday)?
I'll ask daughter for sure tonite, but schedule i'm looking at says game is saturday, but I've heard it is now Friday nite. Do any of rice consol people know for sure? Thanks!

As far as I know the game is Friday night.
Good Luck to ya'll, it should be a good game.