PDA

View Full Version : Lights Out in Snyder....

mustang04
03-28-2005, 02:03 PM
literally.....during this past Friday nights game, like in the 1st inning the lights went out leaving the crowd in darkness, it was kinda cool, the announcer then came on asking everyone not to panic, but everyone was laughing at that time, i thought it was kinda funny, by the way the mustangs ended up winning like 3-2, idk cuz i left early

Snyder_TigerFan
03-28-2005, 02:46 PM
What a game it was. I didn't get the chance to see it, but I did listen on the radio. Sounds like Carrillo can really hurl the ball. Unfortunately, two of our good pitchers were hurt, although Day did get out and pitch some relief (with a broken thumb). Snyder had a chance to win, just came up short. I think Snyder will win the second match-up. They had some costly mistakes in this game.

oh well
03-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Nice topic, Is black magic not around to respond. Did he turn out the lights. He has been known to do this.

Black_Magic
03-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Like the dude on Airplane the movie did when it was comming in for a landing .... Shhhh they dont know yet. I thought it would shock people like the effect of a ball bouncing off a goal post.:devil: :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Snyder_TigerFan
03-28-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Like the dude on Airplane the movie.... Shhhh they dont know yet. I thought it would shock people like the effect of a ball bouncing off a goal post.:devil: :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

:D Ouch!

oh well
03-28-2005, 03:31 PM
ANd I supose you are going to take credit for that as well. I saw you by the light pole friday and o4 saw you as well. We know you are that one>>>.