PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic, whats this joke?

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Punchline is:
Kick his sister in the jaw.

Ranger Mom
03-28-2005, 01:51 PM
I know, I know!!

How come bullaholic gets to answer all the good ones!:confused:

(and no...that isn't the answer to the punchline)

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I know, I know!!

How come bullaholic gets to answer all the good ones!:confused:

(and no...that isn't the answer to the punchline)
Ok, you can answer it! Ill start lettin you answer them, Bullaholic is way to slow anyway :D

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ok, you can answer it! Ill start lettin you answer them, Bullaholic is way to slow anyway :D

lol. Hey! Way too slow to answer or in general? The absolute truth is, G2, I know all these answers but I just cannot cross the lines of good taste to answer....maybe I've mellowed in my old age. I must concede that RM has a tremendous knack for taking the most controversial post and putting it in terms that qualify under the board guidelines. Perhaps all these years of practice of recognizing "obscene" posts have given her a tremendous "reverse engineering" skill that all of us do not possess. Now in your case, G2, we know you just aren't "housebroken"---or at least that is what fbmom sez.

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
lol. Hey! Way too slow to answer or in general? The absolute truth is, G2, I know all these answers but I just cannot cross the lines of good taste to answer....maybe I've mellowed in my old age. I must concede that RM has a tremendous knack for taking the most controversial post and putting it in terms that qualify under the board guidelines. Perhaps all these years of practice of recognizing "obscene" posts have given her a tremendous "reverse engineering" skill that all of us do not possess. Now in your case, G2, we know you just aren't "housebroken"---or at least that is what fbmom sez.
No but I am paper trained

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 02:19 PM
The best I can do right now, G2, is offer you up an exchange between me and my wife this past weekend. I told her--"We need to get rid of everything around here that isn't used." She replied---"Don't, you'll bleed to death." Dang that woman, anyhow.

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 02:21 PM
The best I can do right now, G2, is offer you up an exchange between me and my wife this past weekend. I told her--"We need to get rid of everything around here that isn't used." She replied---"Don't, you'll bleed to death." Dang that woman, anyhow. :eek:

Bandera YaYa
03-28-2005, 02:29 PM
The best I can do right now, G2, is offer you up an exchange between me and my wife this past weekend. I told her--"We need to get rid of everything around here that isn't used." She replied---"Don't, you'll bleed to death." Dang that woman, anyhow. hahahahahahahaha....... :D

Ranger Mom
03-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Punchline is:
Kick his sister in the jaw.

Joke is: How do you circumcise a redneck?

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 02:40 PM
OMG, thats dirty!!!! Shame on you RM!

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 03:10 PM
How come girls know all the "dirty" jokes, G2?

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Cuz they always just have one thing on thier mind!

Ranger Mom
03-28-2005, 06:04 PM
How come girls know all the "dirty" jokes, G2?

Unfortunately...I get them from my husband and dad!