PDA

View Full Version : G2 or Bullaholic

HighSchool Fan
03-28-2005, 07:40 AM
do yall have any info on the QB from Mineral Wells. i heard from a very good source that he is transferring to Gainesville.

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
do yall have any info on the QB from Mineral Wells. i heard from a very good source that he is transferring to Gainesville.
Man, I dont know anything really. The only thing I heard about him is somebody from Graham saying they saw him and he looked pretty solid

Adidas410s
03-28-2005, 09:38 AM
You are referring to West's son right? Yeah I have heard a few people say that he West may take a job at either Graham (which has openings) or Gainesville (which doesn't) so that his son can play next year. Sadly enough, Coach Bourquin "taking his talent to Mineral Wells" (his words to his players in Graham) will not help out a QB wanting to play college ball because all they do is hand the ball off 9 times out of 10.

HighSchool Fan
03-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
You are referring to West's son right? Yeah I have heard a few people say that he West may take a job at either Graham (which has openings) or Gainesville (which doesn't) so that his son can play next year. Sadly enough, Coach Bourquin "taking his talent to Mineral Wells" (his words to his players in Graham) will not help out a QB wanting to play college ball because all they do is hand the ball off 9 times out of 10.

Gainesville does have some position coaches open. i also get the feeling that this will be Coach Cordell's last year at Gainesville.

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Soryy HSF, I don't have any info on this one yet---I will let you know if I hear anything solid.