Im too embarased to say

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
ooh ooh, i know, i know
You answer! ;)

pirate44
03-28-2005, 08:28 AM
nah, id like to be able to post here in the future;)

Gsquared
03-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Thats why we need Bullaholic to answer, hes so over the top that the monitors wouldnt look twice if he says it! :)

AP Panther Fan
03-28-2005, 09:05 AM
I think I know, but we will leave the "million dollar question" for Bull!:D

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Thank you for your confidence, folks, but I have lived long enough to know not to touch this one, G2. I thought of several ways to try to answer in an acceptable fashion, and none of em' even came close to passing the censor test. Sorry to let you all down.

Ranger Mom
03-28-2005, 10:48 AM
What's the big deal??

Q. What's the difference between a peeping tom and a pickpocket?

A. A pickpocket snatches watches

:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

jason
03-28-2005, 10:52 AM
if i would have seen this sooner, i would have posted it...the mods dont scare me....

aint that right rangermom :inlove:

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What's the big deal??

Q. What's the difference between a peeping tom and a pickpocket?

A. A pickpocket snatches watches

:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

And a moderator ROMS anyone who is foolish enough to transpose the right 2 words in "A." above. :D

LH Panther Mom
03-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by jason
if i would have seen this sooner, i would have posted it...the mods dont scare me....

Oh my! I can't wait for this. :p :D

44INAROW
03-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh my! I can't wait for this. :p :D

lol the ice is getting thinner and thinner :kiss:

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 11:02 AM

Are you a "peeping Tom", Jason?--- I think you may be more of a "doubting Thomas" which will cause you to be the "invisible man" if you back up your boast. BTW, how did you let a bunch of women beat you in the NCAA picks??

Ranger Mom
03-28-2005, 11:07 AM

Not only do I scare you....I OWN you!!

Need I go on??;)

Ranger Mom
03-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
And a moderator ROMS anyone who is foolish enough to transpose the right 2 words in "A." above. :D

That's the joke...it's up to you to figure out the "rest" of the punchline yourself.....in your mind!:p

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's the joke...it's up to you to figure out the "rest" of the punchline yourself.....in your mind!:p

I "know' the joke, RM---it's the degree of "leaving to the imagination" that is the trick. I must admit that I had a much more "vivid" imagination when I was jason's age. I don't know if "vivid" even comes close when refering to jason's imagination, RM. :D

LH Panther Mom
03-28-2005, 11:17 AM
BTW, how did you let a bunch of women beat you in the NCAA picks??

Let? :p Contrary to what Jason thinks, not all of us are complete idiots when it comes to sports. I know you would never have such a thought, though. Hmmm...I may just have to join next year's NFL fantasy league just to show him up there, as well. :nerd:

Bullaholic
03-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Let? :p Contrary to what Jason thinks, not all of us are complete idiots when it comes to sports. I know you would never have such a thought, though. Hmmm...I may just have to join next year's NFL fantasy league just to show him up there, as well. :nerd:

O.k. LHPMom---let me re-phrase this---jason, how come a bunch of "empowered" women beat your butt in the NCAA picks? Better, LHPMom?

LH Panther Mom
03-28-2005, 11:26 AM
O.k. LHPMom---let me re-phrase this---jason, how come a bunch of "empowered" women beat your butt in the NCAA picks? Better, LHPMom?

Much! :p ;)

jason
03-28-2005, 11:51 AM
lol...it aint over yet..i still got UNC winning it all...

Phil C
03-28-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey I like women's softball, basketball, volleyball, soccer, etc. I go to all the high school games I can. You would be surprised at how many I go to during the year. I hope to go to the Big 12 women's soccer playoffs in San Antonio this year. I hope Sinton66 and PPHS can make it.