PDA

View Full Version : 30AAA Softball Showdowns Tuesday Night

PhiI C
03-27-2005, 07:24 PM
One is when Sinton host Mathis in Sinton at 7. This is an important game for Sinton because they need to win to either stay right behind or tie Goliad for the district lead. Don't be fooled by Mathis' district record which when these two teams meet you can throw out the window anyway. They are tough and remember Mike told us that the seniors were not available for the first two games they lost and now they have had time to practice and get their act together and Mathis always does extra effort against Sinton. Any team with Andrea and Nellie must be considered dangerous so Pirate4State and Pirate44 the Sinton Lady Pirates need your support as well as others in the community Tuesday night. And don't forget the baseball game will be going on at the same time.

The other district game will be Aransas Pass at Goliad which will have an impact on the rankings at the season's midpoint for district 30AAA.

Ingleside has the bye and as mentioned after these games District 30AAA competition in softball is at the halfway mark. Remember there are only 5 teams in district 30 AAA.

Phil C
03-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Tonight is the night. Pirate4State has told us the softball game is starting at 6 so let's all be there. Remember after you pay for one game you can go back and forth between the softball and baseball games since the two fields are right by each other.

pirate44
03-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Tonight is the night. Pirate4State has told us the softball game is starting at 6 so let's all be there. Remember after you pay for one game you can go back and forth between the softball and baseball games since the two fields are right by each other. let me know how they go Phil C. Lacks doesnt like being used as a storage facility and they insist i pick up my furniture today.:rolleyes:

Phil C
03-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
let me know how they go Phil C. Lacks doesnt like being used as a storage facility and they insist i pick up my furniture today.:rolleyes:

They'll probably all be at the game when you go by there. :D

pirate44
03-29-2005, 04:16 PM
that would be nice as long as they leave the back doors open. maybe i can get some free samples too.:D

Phil C
03-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
that would be nice as long as they leave the back doors open. maybe i can get some free samples too.:D
:D