PDA

View Full Version : Womens NCAA Tournament is a JOKE

jason
03-26-2005, 11:44 PM
top seeded north carolina is playing a regional tournament game vs arizona state AT arizona state's home gym....

good grief, they cant even have a fair tournament, this is worse than the BCS...

LH Panther Mom
03-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Try telling the players that it's a joke. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-052.gif I promise they work every bit as hard as the men. Don't watch it if you think it's a joke.

jason
03-27-2005, 12:15 AM
i dont..and neither do enough people to have the games at neutral locations...

sahen
03-27-2005, 01:47 AM
actually the sites were determined before the season starts...it just so happened that ASU got lucky in their draw...it sucsk but oh well....

KTJ
03-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by sahen
actually the sites were determined before the season starts...it just so happened that ASU got lucky in their draw...it sucsk but oh well....

ASU didn't get lucky in their draw. The committee knew what they were doing. You think the committee didn't put two and two together when they knew for several years that Tempe would host a regional and ASU just so happened to make the tourney this year?

The same reason can be said for Baylor fans who were upset they got shipped to Seattle for the 1st and 2nd rounds and Texas and Texas Tech got to stay in Dallas.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PhiI C
03-27-2005, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KTJ
[B]ASU didn't get lucky in their draw. The committee knew what they were doing. You think the committee didn't put two and two together when they knew for several years that Tempe would host a regional and ASU just so happened to make the tourney this year?

The same reason can be said for Baylor fans who were upset they got shipped to Seattle for the 1st and 2nd rounds and Texas and Texas Tech got to stay in Dallas.

These things happen.

Phil C
03-28-2005, 10:37 AM
We have to remember that some things are scheduled ahead of time as mentioned before. North Carolina had the home field for two years in women's college soccer because the finals were scheduled for there in advance. That is the same with the Aggies this year. If the Aggies reach the final four in soccer this year they will have home field because that is where the finals are scheduled to be played. I hope I can go see them.