PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Baseball Im callin you out!!

Tidal Wave
03-25-2005, 02:15 AM
HaHa Whats up guys?Well I just wanted to let yall know the when postseason comes your gonna see alot of 32-3A....All 3 teams ValleyView,PI,Hidalgo are about equal with perhaps VV having a slight edge over PI and Hidalgo...nonetheless this district is stacked this year....PI tied #3 Fal in the Mercedes tournament and beat them via more runners advancing to 3rd base....

Sinton will probably play the 3rd place team from our district first..and who knows maybe it will be a rematch with PI:evilgrin: and just like Football PI loves to get payback:D ..and if yall manage to beat our 3rd place team then you will likely play our 1st place team in our district....like I said...all our teams are equally good so dont be deceived by the placement....best of the luck to the pirates...hopefully we will be able to have a rematch with yall..its always fun when PI plays Sinton.....PEACE

sinton fan04
03-25-2005, 08:21 AM
Tidal Wave rankings don't mean anything, so just because yall tied a ranked team doesn't mean yall stacked j/k. Remember Sinton only played the best 4a and 5a schools in off-season, so don't be fooled by the losses lol.

pirate44
03-25-2005, 09:11 AM
yes, be fooled. we're really not all that great;) in fact, you might want to look right on past us and concentrate on tougher teams

rgn4fb
03-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by sinton fan04
Tidal Wave rankings don't mean anything, so just because yall tied a ranked team doesn't mean yall stacked j/k. Remember Sinton only played the best 4a and 5a schools in off-season, so don't be fooled by the losses lol. Yeah You know how Sinton has an awful coach, he hasnt even won 4 state championships yet.

pirate44
03-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
Yeah You know how Sinton has an awful coach, he hasnt even won 4 state championships yet.
:eek: thats prepostorous! im suprised they aint fired him yet ;)

PhiI C
03-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
yes, be fooled. we're really not all that great;) in fact, you might want to look right on past us and concentrate on tougher teams

LOL

sinton fan04
03-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Looking back we really don't have a chance;) , concentrate on the tougher teams :D .

pirate4state
03-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
HaHa Whats up guys?Well I just wanted to let yall know the when postseason comes your gonna see alot of 32-3A....All 3 teams ValleyView,PI,Hidalgo are about equal with perhaps VV having a slight edge over PI and Hidalgo...nonetheless this district is stacked this year....PI tied #3 Fal in the Mercedes tournament and beat them via more runners advancing to 3rd base....

Sinton will probably play the 3rd place team from our district first..and who knows maybe it will be a rematch with PI:evilgrin: and just like Football PI loves to get payback:D ..and if yall manage to beat our 3rd place team then you will likely play our 1st place team in our district....like I said...all our teams are equally good so dont be deceived by the placement....best of the luck to the pirates...hopefully we will be able to have a rematch with yall..its always fun when PI plays Sinton.....PEACE
You've been away from the board for awhile & now you're coming around talking smack! :mad:

:p

Wouldn't expect anything else!! :D :clap: :D

Good Luck to PI & we'll be seeing you! :cool:

Tidal Wave
03-25-2005, 12:25 PM
HaHa...yea I"m sure that if we play yall PI wont underestimate yall...as a matter of fact im sure they will want payback from the last time we met.....even if Sinton play 5 1A teams and lost em all im sure PI wouldnt underestimate yall..haha....this time you aint got Alaniz to throw 94mph fastballs at us...LOL.........but anyways....I hope yall play ValleyView as well cuz they talkin alot of smack...they beat Ingram,Fredricksburg(who according to them has a"sTUD" 88mph pitcher and lost to Wimberly who has a transfer guy from a 1A and supposedly throws 90-91mph.....it would be nice if an established baseball program like yours would bring them back down to earth.......the only team that I would want SInton to lose to is PI and im sorry to say Pirates even though I support you and all but the fishies are gonna excavate your ship and soon your gonna get Sunk!!!..haha......hope to see you in the postseason!!!...peace

District303aPastPlayer
03-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Did you know, that Sintons coach, among active coaches in 3A has the most 3A state tourney appearacnes and state titles with 3

Tidal Wave
03-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Anybody who knows anything about Baseball knows about Sintons history in baseball..so in reference to your question..yes....peace

District303aPastPlayer
03-25-2005, 01:48 PM
it wasnt meant to be a question, but thats cool, it was more of a did you know type thing

Tidal Wave
03-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh ok..my bad...