PDA

View Full Version : Only Because I felt like asking....

onfirebball05mustang
03-24-2005, 06:22 PM
Vote and tell me why....I'm just curious what y'all think!

LH Panther Mom
03-24-2005, 06:36 PM
I'll advise before I vote and may not be able to vote after, either. And you thought I was automatically going to say Tech. :p

What is your feeling on proximity to home...do you want to be close or does it not matter?
Is cost going to be an issue? Private schools typically have considerably higher tuition that public ones, but some may have better work/study programs.
What is your feeling on class size? Do you like smaller classes or does it matter?
Are both majors you've chosen available at all schools listed or will you need to transfer to get the required classes?

Bulldog_12
03-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah, answer those, then Ill tell you to go to A&M ;)

onfirebball05mustang
03-24-2005, 06:45 PM
lol THAAANKS mom + b12....i've already thought A LOT about all of that, i'm just wanting a lil more input...mom's forcing me to actually make a decision and i need advice! lol:p

LH Panther Mom
03-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
lol THAAANKS mom + b12....i've already thought A LOT about all of that, i'm just wanting a lil more input...mom's forcing me to actually make a decision and i need advice! lol:p

Good for your mom! And now here I go forcing you to think. ;)

AggieJohn
03-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Dallas Baptist University- Expensive school, no football

University of Texas Arlington-if it has any sort of affiliation with that liberal school in austin then i advise you to take your conservative moralistic fundamentals somewhere else

East Texas Baptist University - Marshall is way the heck in the middle of no where besides they are the red headed step children of UMHB

Hardin Simmons University-another private school, another big tuition check, limited number of students to befriend

Angelo State University - you would be a Ram, enough said, whoosy mascots don't make good schools

Baylor University- if you a God fearing conservative christian, then Baylor is NOT the place to go

Texas Tech University- i would never let even jason go to be a techtard, a classless clown, remember your graduating high school and trying to go to college, not middle school

in all honesty, go where you felt let to go...don't listen to my bias opinions, i'm just pickin at these institutions
:)

Ranger Mom
03-24-2005, 06:51 PM
I picked Tech. It's the only school I know anything about.

My husband went there and he turned out alright!

LH Panther Mom
03-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
in all honesty, go where you felt let to go...don't listen to my bias opinions, i'm just pickin at these institutions
:)

There's a darn good reason A&M wasn't one of the choices. :p

CHS_CG
03-24-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I picked Tech. It's the only school I know anything about.

My husband went there and he turned out alright!

lol are you sure about that? maybe its just an act

onfirebball05mustang
03-24-2005, 07:53 PM
true rm....he's hiding it lol A&M was on the original list, but it doesn't have the bestest (i dont evein know if it has one) PT program! Sorry AJ !

Ranger Mom
03-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
true rm....he's hiding it lol A&M was on the original list, but it doesn't have the bestest (i dont evein know if it has one) PT program! Sorry AJ !

Actually he is NOT a fan of A&M AT ALL!!