PDA

View Full Version : Aggies and Saint Joes!

panther power
03-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Reed is gonna be rocking, students are back from spring break and it's gonna get loud! Let the swaying begin!!!!

Bellville22
03-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Saint Joes 58
Texas A&M 51

Decent game, Hawks played tremendous interior defense, and A&M simply couldn't hit any outside shots to counter it.

Great year for the Ags, certainly headed in the right direction.

AggieJohn
03-23-2005, 11:50 PM
not to mention just horrible officiating on both sides of the ball for both teams

Bulldog_12
03-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Man that was a fun game, bad outcome, but fun game. I would have loved to see A&M win, but personally, I think the better team tonight won. St. Joes could hit any shot from anywhere while we could not. True there were some picky calls made, some that could have changed the outcome towards the end, but they also let the teams get away with a lot. This is the first game I have seen where not one travel call was made. Good season Ags. Im glad that I was here to be a part of it and Im really looking forward to next year. Things are looking up for Aggie Athletics.:D

HornetMom
03-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Bulldog_12, you are right. It was alot of fun last night. Reed Arena certainly was rocking and I am very happy to have been a part of it. Another record crowd, 13151 and we were heard, loud and clear.

Great season for the Aggies and all of Aggieland is proud of you.