PDA

View Full Version : 3-3A baseball

panther power
03-23-2005, 06:40 PM
w are 1-1, we lost to pecos 0-6, and beat lamesa in lamesa.

justlikesports
03-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Monahans picked up their first win last night against Lamesa, makes them 1-2.

panther power
03-23-2005, 06:48 PM
i think we play monahans tomarrow night here in stockton..

justlikesports
03-23-2005, 09:19 PM
Yep, the Loboes travel to Stockton tomorrow.

one&gone
03-24-2005, 10:42 AM
presido and seminole will battle for district. 3rd up for grabs. Stockton has a good team this game could be for 3rd place.

Wtx_coach
03-24-2005, 11:01 AM
one & gone what about your team LOL!!

one&gone
03-24-2005, 11:25 AM
stockton is my team lol

GWOOD
03-24-2005, 06:05 PM
Greenwood is 0-2. But we have lost to Seminole and Presidio, so we may have as good a shot at the 3rd spot as anyone! We play Pecos tonight in Pecos, which will tell us something. Has anyone figured out the district standings yet?

Ranger Mom
03-24-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Greenwood is 0-2. But we have lost to Seminole and Presidio, so we may have as good a shot at the 3rd spot as anyone! We play Pecos tonight in Pecos, which will tell us something. Has anyone figured out the district standings yet?

Are you not going??

If you are..you better get hopping or you will be late!

Don't get pulled over this time!:D :D

Wtx_coach
03-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD

Yea that game is going to tell alot tonight, I still think the Eagles will make the playoffs easily, I will take Seminole Presidio and Pecos in any order.

I hear though that Greenwood came up with 2 good pitchers this year, You know GWOOD and RANGERMOM its funny how you guys get new kids to come in and play varsity sports every year, that amazes me!!

Ranger Mom
03-24-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Wtx_coach
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GWOOD
[B]
I hear though that Greenwood came up with 2 good pitchers this year, You know GWOOD and RANGERMOM its funny how you guys get new kids to come in and play varsity sports every year, that amazes me!!

Do you mean "new" kids as in kids that didn't play on varsity last year? Or kids that just moved in?

Either way, every pitcher we have played on varsity last year! David Hill pitched some last year, but I believe his brother, Brian, pitched more. Not sure if the Bawcom kid pitched any or not, he's just a sophomore. The only other kid I have seen pitch is Dallas Golden...one of our 3 seniors.

We have a very young team (just like we did in football)...the varsity baseball team is made up of 3 seniors, 1 junior, 5 sophomores (1 of which is mine) and 5 freshman.

Ranger Mom
03-25-2005, 12:35 AM
Greenwood took their first district win tonight against Pecos 2-0 which now puts them at 1-2.

What are the standings as of now?

justlikesports
03-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Monahans lost to Fort Stockton last night in 9 innings. That leaves the Loboes at 1-3, and Stockton at 2-1 (I think). Another one the Loboes let slip away. Season is gonna be a long one if they keep that up. Bright spot for Monahans is the fact that the Lady Loboes got back on the winning track last night against Presidio. Also track teams are looking good and golf too! There are some bright spots in Lobo land. Still nothing "official" about who is staying and who is going on the coaching staff. Will be announced soon I would think. Happy Easter to everyone!!!

GWOOD
03-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Not knowing who or if Seminole, Presidio, or Lamesa played last night, the district standings look like this:

Presidio 2-0
Seminole 2-0
Ft. Stockton 2-1
Greenwood 1-2
Pecos 1-2
Monahans 1-3
Lamesa 0-3

Make corrections if you know of them.

Ranger Mom, did not make the game last night. Couldn't get away to make the trip. Sounds like Dallas pitched an incredible game!

No more speeding for me. I didn't get a speeding for 10+ years when I first moved to Midland. The other night was my 3rd ticket in 18 months. I've got to lay low, not to mention the strain on the cash flow.

panther power
03-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Go Blue!

junior pitcher Bryant Arcides went the whole 9 innings and struck out 8 loboes only giving up 4 hits to get the win.

We are 2-1 and go to seminole tuesday!

Wtx_coach
03-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Pecos 2-2 - Last night we played pooryl, not taking nothing away from GWOOD though, but are main pitcher could not pitch due to some arm problems so we had to throw are number 4 pitcher. Once again NO EXCUSES- Good game GWOOD