PDA

View Full Version : We got two freshmen All Americans!!

Phil C
03-23-2005, 03:52 PM
That is in women's college soccer just announced by Soccer America! They are Caitlin Kennedy who plays midfield for the University of Texas and Ashlee Pistorius who plays forward for Texas A&M University (she is also on A&M's basketball team). Both ladies were outstanding in 2004 in their freshmen year. Way to go Ladies!!

lepfan
03-23-2005, 04:59 PM
I just finished a grammar lesson...and this post is killing me. ;)

IS/ARE

GOT/HAVE

Sorry Phil I had to give you a hard time;)

Black_Magic
03-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
That is in women's college soccer just announced by Soccer America! They are Caitlin Kennedy who plays midfield for the University of Texas and Ashlee Pistorius who plays forward for Texas A&M University (she is also on A&M's basketball team). Both ladies were outstanding in 2004 in their freshmen year. Way to go Ladies!! SOCCER!!! crap I was intrested until I saw that. LOL

Ranger Mom
03-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
I just finished a grammar lesson...and this post is killing me. ;)

IS/ARE

GOT/HAVE

Sorry Phil I had to give you a hard time;)

I understand the got/have error, but I am missing the is/are!!

Where it be??:p :p

lepfan
03-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
That is in women's college soccer just announced by Soccer America!

That ARE in women's college soccer just announced by Soccer America!

Ranger Mom
03-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
That ARE in women's college soccer just announced by Soccer America!

Oh!! I guess I misread it to say....We have two freshman All Americans. That is in women's college soccer - just announced by Soccer American.

I didn't take it to be a continuation of the title thread. I thought he meant it as "That is in women's college soccer (as opposed to another sport)!!:D

lepfan
03-23-2005, 06:27 PM
I had to be a little spunky today...and Phil was the choice...sorry Phil.:D

AggieJohn
03-23-2005, 06:41 PM
http://aggieathletics.com/sports/wbasketball/images/action/250x250/pistorius-ashlee.jpg or
http://aggieathletics.com/sports/soccer/images/action/250x250/pistorius-ashlee.jpg

Either sports i wouldn't mess with pistorious