PDA

View Full Version : Spitin Chicklets

Gsquared
03-23-2005, 12:43 PM
4 ANIMALS

You've got to love this little girl. What a woman she'll make!

A teacher asked her class, "What do you want out of life?"

A little girl in the back row raised her hand and said, "All I want out of life is four little animals."

The teacher asked, "Really and what four little animals would that be sugar?"

The little girl said, "A mink on my back, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bed and a jackass to pay for all of it."

The teacher fainted.

Bullaholic
03-23-2005, 01:02 PM
G2..... There was this 1st grade teacher that told her students that she was going to give them a "taste test" of various kind of meats to see if they knew what kind of animal was responsible for providing it. She took out a platter with meat samples on toothpicks and asked a little girl to pick one, taste it, and tell the class what animal it came from. The little girl sampled the meat, and said---"Oh, this is beef and it comes form a cow." Next, a little boy sampled and said---"That's easy. This is pork and it comes from a pig." Finally, the teacher said that she had a very hard one to identify, and would anyone like to try? A little boy raised his hand and the teacher gave him the sample, which was venison. The boy chewed and sampled, chewed and sampled, but appeared to be stumped. The teacher said--"I told you this was a hard one, so I will give you a hint. ---- Think about what your mommy calls your daddy when she tells him "Good morning". (Meaning "Good Morning, DEAR" as the hint for "deer".) Just then, another little boy, the class "bad boy", excitedly shouted out---"Spit it out quick!--It's horse's butt."

Bandera YaYa
03-23-2005, 02:50 PM
:eek: :p :D

Old No. 7
03-24-2005, 03:27 PM
lol :D