PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day...

LH Panther Mom
03-23-2005, 07:43 AM
G2 has slacked off on his hump day humor recently. :p Happy Hump Day everyone.

A sweet little boy surprised his grandmother one morning and brought her a cup of coffee. He made it himself and was so proud. He anxiously waited to hear the verdict on the quality of the coffee. The grandmother had never in her life had such a bad cup of coffee, and as she forced down the last sip she noticed three of those little green army guys in the bottom of the cup.

She asked, "Honey, why would three little green army guys be in the bottom of my cup?"

Her grandson replied, "You know grandma, it's like on TV, The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup."

pirate44
03-23-2005, 07:50 AM
LOL..good one. and hamppy hump day to you. that reminded me of a sitcom several years ago about a couple of bachelors. one made coffee but instead of the filters (which they were out of) used a pair of underware. after drinking a cup someone (cant remember if it was the guy who made it) comented that the coffee had a nice "earthy flavor" to it. LOL:D

LH Panther Mom
03-23-2005, 07:53 AM
lol :clap:

I bet you thought I had posted a Biker Fox pic......hope you weren't disappointed. :p

pirate44
03-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
lol :clap:

I bet you thought I had posted a Biker Fox pic......hope you weren't disappointed. :p
not disappointed at all. i call it the new and improved hump day thread. lol

onfirebball05mustang
03-23-2005, 08:18 AM
lol y'all! that's definitely something to wake up to! Y'all have a truly HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!:clap: