PDA

View Full Version : Oh Barry, you slay me.

Bulldog_12
03-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Anybody see this latest Barry Bonds interview on ESPN? He is know saying that he may not play next year. What the funniest thing was that every question that was asked of him he answered, "Im just tired," that was it! He kept saying that everyone tried dragging him down and now they finally did it. He looked like he was a emotionally broken man today. I really dont like him. His retirement would be a great thing.

District303aPastPlayer
03-23-2005, 12:13 AM
i hope and pray that he retires and that he has to wait and wait and wait to get into the hall of fame. Him and McGuire belong in the company of Pete Rose :D

District303aPastPlayer
03-23-2005, 12:19 AM
whats funny is that he probably needs to work on his non-steroid mechanics since he cant really take any this season. All of a sudden his family is tired... he blames the MEDIA for all of his problem. Sorry, but what a flickin piece of fecal matter barry bonds has become. The words i want to use would get me banned...

Bulldog_12
03-23-2005, 12:41 AM
I'm right there with you man. I can't stand Bonds. He dumps everything off on other people. Funny how his attitude changed so fast while a few weeks ago he was defensive and now he is "tired" all about the time congress starts having hearings. Hmmmmm:thinking:

pirate44
03-23-2005, 07:19 AM
he had such a good chance of being lumped in with the best of the best in baseball. Even legitimately making the argument as the best ever. but now people are seeing him as a fraud. i still think he's a great player, but it's becoming easier to make the assumption that he's a cheater too.:(

spiveyrat
03-23-2005, 08:19 AM
I saw a little of the interview this morning. He can't seem to grasp that some of this might be HIS fault. :rolleyes: