PDA

View Full Version : Any 3A statewide recent baseball scores to share?

Old Cardinal
03-21-2005, 06:32 PM
I think that we can start another scoreboard for baseball so that we can keep abreast of various teams and district standings:

I attended a Lumbeton 4A vs Bridge City non-District game Saturday and BC had them 11-0 in the second inning so I went over to watch the girls SB team warmup--they beat Lumberton also. I feel that the BC boys are just now starting to perform up to their capabilities. Playing a schedule of 4As, including some good 4As, seems to be strengthening their program. They usually win the District; however, there is some good competition in 24 3A this year and I would guess that no one will make it through undefeated.

SCORES?

Bobcatfan4life
03-21-2005, 11:28 PM
Bridge City beat Cleveland tonight 12-2. Thursday is the beginning of district play in 24-3A with Bridge City coming to Orangefield!

CRHSeagle
03-22-2005, 12:11 AM
On Sat. we lost 3-0 to Tulsa Union. There the 4th ranked 6a team in Oklahoma.

Old Cardinal
03-22-2005, 07:24 AM
To Bobcat4life: I did not get to see the Cleveland Indian game but they are a 3A that has not challenged as many good 4As as BC and OF. I look for a good contest between the Bobcats and Cardinals. In my opinion both these teams would win many Districts across TX: just judging the caliber of teams they have beaten across TX and even LA. OF is tough, they have a lot of pride. I really like that nice baseball complex that you have now.

Jody
03-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Barbers Hill is beating expectaions. I watched them for the first time and they have a great offensive team and pitching is fairly good. Hopefulle we will get to see a BC or Jasper matchup this year. We already played and beat HF.