PDA

View Full Version : Big 30AAA Softball games tomorrow night!

Phil C
03-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Sinton plays Goliad in Sinton tomorrow night at 7. Goliad is 2 - 0 and Sinton is 1- 0. Also Sinton is playing Goliad in Baseball tomorrow night at 7. You have to pay at one of the games but you can go back and forth if you wish to keep up with both games because the fields are right by each other.
Also Aransas Pass at 1 - 0 is playing Ingleside at 0 - 2. Mathis has the bye.

Because Friday is Good Friday on Thursday Sinton plays Aransas Pass in Aransas Pass.

AP Panther Fan
03-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Like I mentioned to Pirate4State, be sure to bring your lawn chairs to Aransas Pass. We have some seating, but not much.

Our games are free and the boys and girls fields are walking-distance also, so you can go back and forth.:D

Phil C
03-21-2005, 12:53 PM
That is great AP. They told me the only thing is they like you to support their concession stand which I will do. Will you be able to make any of the games?

pirate4state
03-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton plays Goliad in Sinton tomorrow night at 7. Goliad is 2 - 0 and Sinton is 1- 0. Also Sinton is playing Goliad in Baseball tomorrow night at 7. You have to pay at one of the games but you can go back and forth if you wish to keep up with both games because the fields are right by each other.
Also Aransas Pass at 1 - 0 is playing Ingleside at 0 - 2. Mathis has the bye.

Because Friday is Good Friday on Thursday Sinton plays Aransas Pass in Aransas Pass. If we get more rain there may not be a game tomorrow. :( Pray for no more rain! :D

Looking forward to Thursday's match up in AP. :) See you there AP! :clap:

AP Panther Fan
03-21-2005, 01:13 PM
LOL....yes, we certainly support the concession stand..my girls are eating-machines! All sales proceeds go straight to the athletic booster club.

Speaking of which, my most recent booster club fund-raiser was selling ads for a "district-wide" baseball/softball program. Are you guys familiar? Sounds like it will have all 5 schools in it and is being produced by Bay Area Sports (Coach V's brother?). I think they will be ready sometime this week. I believe the various booster clubs will have 100 made available to them to sell and/or give away. Should be pretty neat ... look for that handsome #12 from Aransas Pass!:rolleyes: :D

I will definitely see you guys Thursday if the "rain gods" are smiling down on us.

pirate4state
03-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....yes, we certainly support the concession stand..my girls are eating-machines! All sales proceeds go straight to the athletic booster club.

Speaking of which, my most recent booster club fund-raiser was selling ads for a "district-wide" baseball/softball program. Are you guys familiar? Sounds like it will have all 5 schools in it and is being produced by Bay Area Sports (Coach V's brother?). I think they will be ready sometime this week. I believe the various booster clubs will have 100 made available to them to sell and/or give away. Should be pretty neat ... look for that handsome #12 from Aransas Pass!:rolleyes: :D

I will definitely see you guys Thursday if the "rain gods" are smiling down on us. Not Coach V's brother. I'll be on the look out for the program, sounds neat. :)

Phil C
03-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Not Coach V's brother. I'll be on the look out for the program, sounds neat. :)

Me too! Good news is that the rain has stopped and the sun is shinning through and weather prediction is more of the same the rest of the week. Of course it wasn't supposed to rain today though but hopefully it will have the fields in good shape for tomorrow night and Thursday.