PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater football???

lobo dad
03-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey Mustangs,

Need some help here. Heard that Carrillo is not playing football next year, that the Angels have contacted him and he may be going straight baseball. That's too bad if it is true. He is a great athlete that can be a stand-out in both sports.

Can you guys give us some input on this???:confused:

StangMom2
03-21-2005, 01:46 PM
As far as now, Kendal is planning on playing football next year, and he has not been contacted by the Angels. He has had a few college letters for baseball but he does want to play football also.

mustang04
03-21-2005, 10:51 PM
thanx stangmom....i havent talked to kendal in so long that i didnt really wanna post on this not knowing anything, but i did talk to his parents a lil over a week ago during his baseball game in Sweetwater and they didnt mention the Angels, so i kinda figured that was a rumor

all the other teams THOUGHT they were gonna have a break haha:D

VWG
03-21-2005, 11:02 PM
I hope he plays football!! Or any other sport he wants to be involved in.
There are way to many kids trying to specialize in one sport these days. Play as many as you can... how many pro athletes do you see that only played one sport in high school?

WTF-82
03-22-2005, 12:16 AM
The kid is going to play football. this is just a rumor

Black_Magic
03-22-2005, 09:43 AM
I sure hope he does play. I would hate to hear from the rivals of how they would have won it Kendall would have played.:D

lobo dad
03-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Thanx for the info. I am not a Sweetwater fan by any means, but I sure am glad that he is going to play football. You hate to hear about kids with that type of talent and ability only playing one sport. I am sure his coaches and teammates are also glad he is playing.

mustang04
03-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by lobo dad
Thanx for the info. I am not a Sweetwater fan by any means, but I sure am glad that he is going to play football. You hate to hear about kids with that type of talent and ability only playing one sport. I am sure his coaches and teammates are also glad he is playing.

u dont like sweetwater at all???? not even a smidge???:(

oh well
03-22-2005, 04:45 PM
he probally does just does not want Black magic to know he might drive to lobo land and get him

mustang04
03-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by oh well
he probally does just does not want Black magic to know he might drive to lobo land and get him

haha.....sick'im Black Magic