PDA

View Full Version : vote for players of the year

dawgfan1212
11-27-2002, 11:04 AM
I would say WR-Jordan Shipley of Burnet. He has had an awesome year in football. He has about 12 more touchdowns to make and he breaks the record and he still has his senior year to go. Good Luck Jordan.
I would also say Patrick Miller and Stephen McGee because they have done outstanding this year.

jason
11-27-2002, 11:42 AM
How about Forney QB Caleb Hanie...He is leading one of the top teams in the state, and he too, is only a Junior.

ballhog65
11-28-2002, 02:38 PM
NIck Clark
The best defensive end in the state on the best 3a team in the state.
EVERMAN BULLDOGS!!!!
Good luck to teams that play them b/c u will need it!!!

BigRed01
11-28-2002, 02:45 PM
Jamie Knight of Bridge City. The guy is the quarterback, returns punts, kicks, punts and kickoffs as well as field goals. This kid is probably the most vesatile player in 3A right now.

wildstangs
11-28-2002, 02:48 PM
I am gonna break the streak and say someone who ISNT from my school

Caleb Campbell - Perryton, he did everything for this team.

BurnetDawg
11-28-2002, 02:57 PM
i would say the best player would have to be patrick miller of the btown bulldogs!

PPHSfan
11-28-2002, 09:44 PM
Selecting ONE single player in all of Texas 3A ball would be an almost impossible task. I would even go so far as to say that the top 100 players are probably so close together talent wise, that even the most hard core statistician could not do better than a top 25. Now, with that being said.......if I had to choose One player.

The Waterboy.

jrabbit02
11-29-2002, 11:35 AM
Forneys QB Caleb Hanie really showed me his abilties last friday with the game winning drive.
He has my vote!

footballmaniac
11-29-2002, 02:03 PM
This message is directed toward wildstangs. I believe you are from Sweetwater. Well, I just wanted to say thank-you to whoever you are. You see, I am from Perryton and my son was #13 Caleb Campbell. I wanted to thank-you for the wonderful compliments you have payed my son. Sweetwater is a great team, with excellent executions and fundamentals. It has been a hard week for this mom, who eats and sleeps football. I really feel like Sweetwaters team was tougher then any of the schools we played last year in playoffs, and that was in the large school bracket. Caleb has been moved around so much in positions, its been a long 4years for this mom. I really felt bad for our boys the other night. There was alot of frustration, I quess or coaches met there match. I just thought I would let you know that Caleb is being recruited by several D1 schools. He has worked very hard for the past 4 years. We are definitely looking foward to what the future holds. Oh, and by the way, watching you guys play , proved to me that a team can be built around its strengths. There was several times when we were going to move from Perryton, but there were alot of factors involved. The thought process in Perryton is definitely DIFFERENT! But oh well, the Sun did rise the next morning ! I just really wanted to say thanks , from all the way up here near the land of Oz. Thanks. Hope to have a response.

bearcat1
11-29-2002, 04:04 PM
Congratulations on your son's accomplishments and bright future. Wish him luck from all of us here at the downlow.
bc

footballmaniac:
This message is directed toward wildstangs. I believe you are from Sweetwater. Well, I just wanted to say thank-you to whoever you are. You see, I am from Perryton and my son was #13 Caleb Campbell. I wanted to thank-you for the wonderful compliments you have payed my son. Sweetwater is a great team, with excellent executions and fundamentals. It has been a hard week for this mom, who eats and sleeps football. I really feel like Sweetwaters team was tougher then any of the schools we played last year in playoffs, and that was in the large school bracket. Caleb has been moved around so much in positions, its been a long 4years for this mom. I really felt bad for our boys the other night. There was alot of frustration, I quess or coaches met there match. I just thought I would let you know that Caleb is being recruited by several D1 schools. He has worked very hard for the past 4 years. We are definitely looking foward to what the future holds. Oh, and by the way, watching you guys play , proved to me that a team can be built around its strengths. There was several times when we were going to move from Perryton, but there were alot of factors involved. The thought process in Perryton is definitely DIFFERENT! But oh well, the Sun did rise the next morning ! I just really wanted to say thanks , from all the way up here near the land of Oz. Thanks. Hope to have a response.

sntnpirate1316
11-29-2002, 04:34 PM
tommy blake from a-p
he had more yards against sinton by himself than some teams we played

wildstangs
11-29-2002, 07:00 PM
footballmaniac:
This message is directed toward wildstangs. I believe you are from Sweetwater. Well, I just wanted to say thank-you to whoever you are. You see, I am from Perryton and my son was #13 Caleb Campbell. I wanted to thank-you for the wonderful compliments you have payed my son. Sweetwater is a great team, with excellent executions and fundamentals. It has been a hard week for this mom, who eats and sleeps football. I really feel like Sweetwaters team was tougher then any of the schools we played last year in playoffs, and that was in the large school bracket. Caleb has been moved around so much in positions, its been a long 4years for this mom. I really felt bad for our boys the other night. There was alot of frustration, I quess or coaches met there match. I just thought I would let you know that Caleb is being recruited by several D1 schools. He has worked very hard for the past 4 years. We are definitely looking foward to what the future holds. Oh, and by the way, watching you guys play , proved to me that a team can be built around its strengths. There was several times when we were going to move from Perryton, but there were alot of factors involved. The thought process in Perryton is definitely DIFFERENT! But oh well, the Sun did rise the next morning ! I just really wanted to say thanks , from all the way up here near the land of Oz. Thanks. Hope to have a response.Your welcome. Good luck to Caleb in the future. He is truly a great athlete.

wtexasfballfan
11-29-2002, 10:43 PM
I also have to give it up for caleb campbell. he looks as if he's too big to be able to run that fast, but dont let that decieve you. he is a great athlete. i definantly think that he is one of the better all around players this year.

wtexasfballfan
11-29-2002, 10:45 PM
I also have to give it up for caleb campbell. he looks as if he's too big to be able to run that fast, but dont let that decieve you. he is a great athlete. i definantly think that he is one of the better all around players this year.