PDA

View Full Version : Texas Women Win First Game in NCAA Women's Basketball Playoffs!

PhiI C
03-19-2005, 03:19 PM
They beat Oral Rogers University 64 to 47. I know basketball is physical but cheap shots are something else and they cheap shot Texas' Jamie Carrie twice and everyone knows her past medical condition. She is ok though no thanks to ORU. You would expect even better from a supposedly Christian School. :mad:

Holmes_Fans
03-19-2005, 03:24 PM
the women have a national tournament? are the games on tv?

PhiI C
03-19-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
the women have a national tournament? are the games on tv?

Yes Holmes! Check ESPN and ESPN2. Right now Rice is playing Georgia on ESPN2.

kepdawg
03-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Yes Holmes! Check ESPN and ESPN2. Right now Rice is playing Georgia on ESPN2.

Baylor is kicking Illinois State's butts right now on ESPN2 here in DFW!

PhiI C
03-19-2005, 03:31 PM
They probably switch from game to game especially if it is one sided. They were showing Rice vs Georgia here in South Texas but Rice wasn't doing too well.

kepdawg
03-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
They probably switch from game to game especially if it is one sided. They were showing Rice vs Georgia here in South Texas but Rice wasn't doing too well.

They've got protected areas so they won't switch games in certain areas no matter what.

Women's TV (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/ncaatourney05/news/story?page=coverage0319)

sahen
03-20-2005, 01:57 AM
baylor ladies beat illinois st. 91-70......by the way phil yall beat oral roberts not rogers......oral roberts is in tulsa, ok. in case if ur wondering, the only reason i know is cause they played baylor in baseball a couple weeks back and i checked it out......

District303aPastPlayer
03-20-2005, 05:07 AM
the moving screen on the young lady from Texas was one of the worst i have ever seen. She hit the deck hard and quickly... not a pretty site.