PDA

View Full Version : A serious tattoo question...

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 10:42 PM
Do most young men, say ages 17-25, want a tattoo? I have had an ongoing "difference of opinion" with my son for some time now. Just curious what you guys (and gals) might think ...maybe I need a fresh perspective?? :thinking: :)

LH Panther Mom
03-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Do most young men, say ages 17-25, want a tattoo? I have had an ongoing "difference of opinion" with my son for some time now. Just curious what you guys (and gals) might think ...maybe I need a fresh perspective?? :thinking: :)

I have one in that age group. He has absolutely NO interest in getting one.

Gobbla2001
03-18-2005, 10:44 PM
I want to do a tattoo... have wanted to since I was younger, but my 'reasons' have changed...

Instead of wanting one just to have one and be cool, I want one to remember my sister...

I would say that a lot of guys I know 'want' one, but they have different degrees of 'want'... but they do want one...

pirate44
03-18-2005, 10:48 PM
im not in that age group any more, but i can say i never had a want to have a tattoo. working in a formal business setting, i can see where one that is visable would be frowned upon.

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Good for him (and you). I keep thinking mine will change his mind.;)

Gobbla ... you are refreshing. I wish my son's intentions required as much thought as yours do. :)

44INAROW
03-18-2005, 10:50 PM

my older boys each have tatoos - The oldest son did his in a drunken stuper one night...... the middle son got his while in college.......... youngest at this time has NO DESIRE to get one......

gobbler grad
03-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
[B youngest at this time has NO DESIRE to get one...... [/B]

mine either...oldest did have pierced eyebrow for about 2 months and let it close up...never came up again in conversation...

44INAROW
03-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
mine either...oldest did have pierced eyebrow for about 2 months and let it close up...never came up again in conversation...

sometimes if you don't give them resistance, they forget bout it...... I hope that is the outcome AP Panther Fan has too

gobbler grad
03-18-2005, 10:58 PM
sometimes if you don't give them resistance, they forget bout it...... I hope that is the outcome AP Panther Fan has too

I agree 44...

mustang04
03-18-2005, 11:01 PM
in a way...i want one, but then again i dont.....

if i were to get one....it wouldnt be the 'tribal' stuff or barbed-wire or anything sports related, i want something that symbolizes kind of where i came from, for example my dad has a tattoo of a bull on his calf, he was drunk when he got it, but the reson he got it is cuz he grew up working cattle and thats just part of his life, we still raise cattle, so thats what i would get is something that has to do w/ a western theme or cattle....to me the tribal stuff woul be cool until i graduated college, then it's just trashy, plus what would my patients think in the future having a doctor w/ barbed-wire on his arm

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 11:03 PM
I wonder if those that do get them regret it later in life...guess it depends on what they get.:thinking:

I have girlfriends that have them and then I also have a friend that has had one removed.

There really is no right or wrong answer, just personal preference, I guess...:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 11:05 PM

Thanks '44, but I have been resisting for about a year now...and it just won't go away. Luckily, when I say no, he understands I mean it...:D

LH Panther Mom
03-18-2005, 11:06 PM
I wonder if those that do get them regret it later in life...guess it depends on what they get.:thinking:

I have girlfriends that have them and then I also have a friend that has had one removed.

There really is no right or wrong answer, just personal preference, I guess...:thinking:

Be thankful he only wants a tattoo. One day, where I used to work, a kid came in showing off the brand he got in the middle of his stomach. :eek: :eek:

Gobbla2001
03-18-2005, 11:06 PM
IT depends... if you get it on your forehead and want to become president one day, that could be a 'regret' type of situation...

If you get one of your girlfriend, then you break up and she throws you clothes out on the lawn... that could be a 'regret'...

It you get one of your astrological sign etc..., and it's hidden... that can be a 'oh, crap, I forget I even had a tattoo, why did I get that? Oh well, atleast it's not devil horns'...

It just depends on the content of the tattoo...

mustang04
03-18-2005, 11:08 PM
my parents resent the idea, but my dad would prefer me get a tattoo that getting something pierced, one time i came home w/ a magnetic ear-ring in my ear and it looked so real....well whenever i went up to him to say hi and see if he would say anything, he just slapped my ear then ripped off the fake ear-ring, cept he though it was real.....that made my decisioon for me on the piercing subject.........but i still wanna get my nipples pierced for the helluvit:D

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Be thankful he only wants a tattoo. One day, where I used to work, a kid came in showing off the brand he got in the middle of his stomach. :eek: :eek:

Yikes....that sounds painful!:eek:

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
one time i came home w/ a magnetic ear-ring in my ear and it looked so real....

My daughter did that to me only it was on her lip ... since she's only 12, I knew it was fake. It was a nice try though...:D

lepfan
03-18-2005, 11:29 PM
My son has never voiced the desire for a tatoo...but then my husband has told the kids from an early age --- he has a grinder in the garage that will take it off faster than it took to put it on. I do wonder if that had an effect on his decision.

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
My son has never voiced the desire for a tatoo...but then my husband has told the kids from an early age --- he has a grinder in the garage that will take it off faster than it took to put it on. I do wonder if that had an effect on his decision.

ha ha...quite possibly. It certainly would make me think twice.;)

big daddy russ
03-18-2005, 11:52 PM
Like mustang04 said, I don't want a tribal tattoo or anything like that, but I have wanted a certain tattoo since my senior year in HS. Almost got it, too, but I wasn't 18 just yet. I wanted to get a crown of thorns around my arm... pretty self-explanatory.

Now most of my friends have tattoos and the ones who don't have one want one, but they're the kind that will wind up looking trashy whenever the boys get older.

Astrosdawg07
03-18-2005, 11:53 PM

I'm 16 right now and DONT want 1, however many of my friends do! :rolleyes:

Rabbit'93
03-19-2005, 12:21 AM
I'm 30 yrs old and have four tatoos. I got my first one when I was 20. I've had both ears peirced and my tongue done also (although I don't have the piercings now). My hair has been every color under the sun. I'm a technical supervisor for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the nation. I plan on managing the entire Dallas market in less than 2 yrs.

Do I think my tats are trashy...NO
Do I regret getting them...NO
As a matter of fact I'm drawing up plans for my 5th.

I think the big stereotype is that if you have tats or piercings, it means you won't amount to much. If you were to ask me 10 years ago, i never thought I would get this far.:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
03-19-2005, 12:30 AM
Thanks Rabbit ... this is why I asked the question. There are so many views on this subject and I wanted to hear them all. I hope my son will wait until he is 20 ... like you did.

By the way, congratulations on your accomplishments. Knock 'em dead!:D

District303aPastPlayer
03-19-2005, 01:03 AM
i have one tattoo... i got it on a whim, and i dont regret it...
i do have plans for #2 and #3, and #4 will be a memorial tattoo for my cousin and my niece... so i wont regret them...

here is my first tattoo...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/BoyNextDoor361/tattoo.jpg

crzyjournalist03
03-19-2005, 02:08 AM
I've never had the desire to get one...growing up one of my uncles had both arms almost covered in tatoos and he looked wrinkly, so it grossed me out. Personally, I would never get a tatoo, and I really don't like girls that get them in most cases, but I think the look can work for some guys...I'm just not one of them.

VWG
03-19-2005, 06:10 AM
When you're about 55 to 60 that tattoo doesn't look the best as it did when you were 18-20.......

Haunta Yo
03-19-2005, 09:36 AM
one time i came home w/ a magnetic ear-ring in my ear and it looked so real....

Had a buddy try that on his mom when he came home from college. She just shrugged and flipped the sitation on him with "I didn't think you had the guts to get your ear pierced" and walked off.

As for the tatoo, I wish I'd have gotten some ABS tatooed in for myself when I was younger. Of course the canvass is a little larger now if I still wanted to do it.

WOS1
03-19-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm in my late 30's and have never had a tat, but am seriously considering getting my first (a memorial of my grandfather who meant the world to me) right in the middle of my back.

I have 4 children, am happily married and work in a professional environment. I don't think that, as long as the tats are not on your neck or head, they would be a hinderance of any kind. My wife has 3 and we are well respected members of our community.

Ranger Mom
03-19-2005, 11:32 AM
I myself don't care for tattos...but I know they are "all the rage now"....my oldest wanted a tattoo for as long as I can remember, but I put my foot down. He's 19 now and still doesn't have one.

The "ears" being pierced don't bother me. My 16 year old has both pierced and they are taken out in certain situations....pictures, church, when my parents come into town..LOL. He will probably get a tattoo, he as an excellent "artist" and draws them on himself all the time....they can only be on the left arm though as he is right handed!:p

I figure the earrings are just a stage, but a tattoo is forever..or at least expensive to get rid of.

My daughter wants one on her lower back....I told her that was fine and dandy...when she turns 18....she's only 15, so I have a couple of years fight left on that one.

Good luck to ya!!

jason
03-19-2005, 11:35 AM
i dont have one, i almost got one once, though, cause i lost a bet...but the tattoo place wouldnt let me get it because of my current 'condition'......the bet was for the loser to get a rainbow band around their arm.....:doh: :doh: :doh:

i think thats the one situation havin a few too many was a good thing lol....

im 22 and i dont see myself getting one though, it would hurt too bad....

rhino33
03-19-2005, 01:54 PM
ive been wanting a tattoo for a few years, i think it is so stupid to get one that doesnt mean anything special, im gonna get one when i get older, but it isnt gonna be anything stupid. im gonna get one in honor of all the people that i love that have passed away, maybe some other stuff but they will mean something important and wont be visible when wearing a t- shirt

my cousin told me a good tip for when getting a tattoo he has like 12 tats i think. he said to put a tee shirt on and the raise ur arms straight up and then where ever the sleeves end use a marker and make an outline of the area that the artist has to work, that way the tattoo isnt visble in a formal dress work area or something like that.

Keith7
03-19-2005, 02:07 PM
i'm twenty and have three tattoos

pirate44
03-19-2005, 02:13 PM
im thinking abuot getting a Mike Tyson-esque tribal tatoo on my face. how much does that cost?

AP Panther Fan
03-19-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
im thinking abuot getting a Mike Tyson-esque tribal tatoo on my face. how much does that cost?

LOL...just come over to AP and let me bite off your ear in memory of Evander Holyfield instead...:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-20-2005, 03:43 AM
I agree with Reggie I think if you get a tattoo it really should mean something and shouldn't just be a fad. I myself said I would never get a tattoo and that they were trashy but a few years after thinking that I have a Texas flag permenantly waving on my chest, haven't regretted it once. The way I see it is I'll always love Texas.

AP-fan
03-20-2005, 08:02 AM
A friends 21 year old daughter comes home from college with a cherry tat right below her belt line. Mother tells her that when she becomes pregnant, that cherry will look like a tomato.

HighSchool Fan
03-20-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by AP-fan
A friends 21 year old daughter comes home from college with a cherry tat right below her belt line. Mother tells her that when she becomes pregnant, that cherry will look like a tomatoe.

:clap: :clap: :D :clap: :clap:

is your real name Dan Quayle :D

AP-fan
03-20-2005, 08:43 AM
No, but I thought about it just as I hit the submit button.

pirate44
03-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
:clap: :clap: :D :clap: :clap:

is your real name Dan Quayle :D
enoufgh with the spelling polease on a messij bored:D

pirate44
03-20-2005, 08:51 AM
tattoos dont bother me at all (brother and gradfather got them in the navy) but what freaks me out are those ear holes that look like a quarter could fit in them. yuck. when they get married it'll serve as a finger hold for the wife to drag them around by.

HighSchool Fan
03-20-2005, 08:54 AM
enoufgh with the spelling polease on a messij bored:D

uf yu kant speell eny bedder than dat, u kneed huuked on fonics :D

LH Panther Mom
03-20-2005, 09:04 AM
tattoos dont bother me at all (brother and gradfather got them in the navy) but what freaks me out are those ear holes that look like a quarter could fit in them. yuck. when they get married it'll serve as a finger hold for the wife to drag them around by.

And what's wrong with that???? :D

pirate44
03-20-2005, 09:09 AM
And what's wrong with that???? :D
how did i know i'd get that response? ;)

LH Panther Mom
03-20-2005, 09:10 AM
how did i know i'd get that response? ;)

Because you have learned what an extremely wise person I am. :p ;)

HighSchool Fan
03-20-2005, 09:10 AM

if they have a hole that big in their ear, then they probably need someone to drag them around.

catdad
03-20-2005, 10:05 AM
I wanted one when I was that age. I got my first one when I was 26. My oldest got one on his 18th birthday(I took him down to make sure it was a clean place.) It is an expression.

The difference between people that have tattoes and the ones that don't..... people with a tatto don't care if you don't have one.

pirate44
03-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by catdad
The difference between people that have tattoes and the ones that don't..... people with a tatto don't care if you don't have one.
thats pretty closed minded. did you take a survey or something?

pirate4state
03-20-2005, 11:04 AM

There really is no right or wrong answer, just personal preference, I guess...:thinking: I have one and so far I have no regrets. Talk to me in another 30 years! :D

rockdale80
03-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Tattoos cost money, and I am on a budget. Have wanted the same one for almost 6 years now, and still dont have one. Difference is what I want, and what I need.

ej2525
03-20-2005, 04:20 PM
I got a small one on my ankle when I was 27. You can't see it unless I wear shorts.

Old Cardinal
03-20-2005, 04:55 PM
I have been involved in Prison Ministry for some time now and would like to extend a comment. We work with young folks that are getting out of prison that have a lack of education, lack of usable job skills and in general lack of good personal presentation, speech skills etc: These all inhibit these people from getting hired on any viable employment. Visable tatoos are just one more thing that makes it harder from them to get consideration for a job, especially those that are tattooed all up around the neck. I remember a young man who had a tattoo of the Devil on the top of his shaved head; he had a deep conversion experience and then let his hair grow out and wore a conventional haircut thereafter. I see ole men with a faded tattoo with "Barbara-I will always love you!" for a tattoo and they are now married to Sue nowdays :rolleyes:
I ask my son when he went into the military years ago to not get tattooed because what you do on a drinking spree might not be something you want to present to the public for the rest of your life. He has been in 17 years now and is still untattooed.

I think that it is tragic that a tattooed up body can be a subconcious decision-maker for a potential client, employer, etc:, but that is just the way it is in our society.

Bandera YaYa
03-20-2005, 05:00 PM
I was one of those people that thought tatoos were tacky, never having one myself. I managed to convince my daughters of that...until they were out of high school. My oldest recently decided she wanted one, just for the fact that she had never done anything remotely "wild" in her young years...to her, it was a need to say to the world and herself, "Hey, I can be wild, too", as she is very responsible and orgainized in her life. I was asked to go with her to get it, as was her baby sister. The thought of actually going TO a tatoo place was terrifying to me, but she asked and I went...once there, over the course of FIVE HOURS, she had a free form heart, painfully etched into the small of her back....emitting horrific sounds and countless tears along the way. AND, HECK since we were there anyways!... my youngest.... my baby... had a small lilac daisy daintily painted on the top of her left foot, all the while laughing and flirting with the tatoo artist.....nay a single scream or tear, despite being warned by Mr. Pain, that the top of the foot would be alot more painfull.... So, I went into this experience with extreme reservations, and after it was all said and done, both daughters were happy with their new "markings" and I got to meet a really cool professional ( and don't think I didn't question each and every thing he was about to do to my babies!)......it turned out to be a really nice day. :cool:

Gobbla2001
03-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I was one of those people that thought tatoos were tacky, never having one myself. I managed to convince my daughters of that...until they were out of high school. My oldest recently decided she wanted one, just for the fact that she had never done anything remotely "wild" in her young years...to her, it was a need to say to the world and herself, "Hey, I can be wild, too", as she is very responsible and orgainized in her life. I was asked to go with her to get it, as was her baby sister. The thought of actually going TO a tatoo place was terrifying to me, but she asked and I went...once there, over the course of FIVE HOURS, she had a free form heart, painfully etched into the small of her back....emitting horrific sounds and countless tears along the way. AND, HECK since we were there anyways!... my youngest.... my baby... had a small lilac daisy daintily painted on the top of her left foot, all the while laughing and flirting with the tatoo artist.....nay a single scream or tear, despite being warned by Mr. Pain, that the top of the foot would be alot more painfull.... So, I went into this experience with extreme reservations, and after it was all said and done, both daughters were happy with their new "markings" and I got to meet a really cool professional ( and don't think I didn't question each and every thing he was about to do to my babies!)......it turned out to be a really nice day. :cool:

ewwwwwwwwww

Bandera YaYa
03-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
ewwwwwwwwww Someone had better stop "ewwwwwwwwww" at me....they wouldn't want me to start a new "little" thread..... :eek: :p

Gobbla2001
03-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Someone had better stop "ewwwwwwwwww" at me....they wouldn't want me to start a new "little" thread..... :eek: :p

:mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Bandera YaYa
03-20-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
:mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad: ...that's not nice, buster!!! :evillaugh :wave:

catdad
03-20-2005, 05:12 PM
thats pretty closed minded. did you take a survey or something?

closed mided is anyone who judges someone by the way they look.

pirate44
03-20-2005, 06:46 PM
closed mided is anyone who judges someone by the way they look.
close minded is also making assumptions like the one you made

mustang04
03-20-2005, 07:59 PM

closed minded is just not being open minded:clap:

BrahmaMom
03-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Hats off to you, YaYa. I can't stand my babies in pain. I guess I'd have gone, too, just to be there "in case", but you have my respect cuz I know it wasn't easy for you.

onfirebball05mustang
03-21-2005, 10:34 AM
I've wanted the same one for a few years now, and don't see anything wrong with 'em unless they are offensive to others. The best time to get them is not when inhibitions are lacking, but when you know fully the side effects and what it MAY look like to you or others later on down the line. I may just have to take YaYa with me, though! :D

venomous tat2
03-21-2005, 10:34 AM
I love my tatoo it's a coiled rattler ready to strike. That's how i got the name venomous tat2. A rattler 4-life.

onfirebball05mustang
03-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by venomous tat2
I love my tatoo it's a coiled rattler ready to strike. That's how i got the name venomous tat2. A rattler 4-life.
at first that was what I was going to go with (a mustang that is) but decided that i may learn to dislike the district, and am learning that is too true! lol

mustang04
03-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by venomous tat2

rattlers are so gay....:D ...jk man, Sweetwater is mostly known for its rattlesnake roundup, i like rattlesnakes, they look cool, and they taste good, plus its fun snake-hunting

AP Panther Fan
03-21-2005, 11:52 AM
I sure appreciate all of the input I got on this thread!:thumbsup:

For those of you who are parents, you probably understand how sometimes you just get tired of fighting the same old battles. I often even question myself as to how reasonable and open-minded I am being on certain subjects (like this one).

For the time-being, I plan on continuing to try to talk my son out of it until he is older. You have all given me some various insights and I appreciate having you here to "bounce" things off of. You are all my "special" friends!:cool:

Thanks again!

catdad
03-22-2005, 08:40 PM

you really are missing the point. i'll talk slow.

people that don't have tattoes tend to judge people that do.

Bandera YaYa
03-22-2005, 08:46 PM
I sure appreciate all of the input I got on this thread!:thumbsup:

For those of you who are parents, you probably understand how sometimes you just get tired of fighting the same old battles. I often even question myself as to how reasonable and open-minded I am being on certain subjects (like this one).

For the time-being, I plan on continuing to try to talk my son out of it until he is older. You have all given me some various insights and I appreciate having you here to "bounce" things off of. You are all my "special" friends!:cool:

Thanks again! Awwwwwwww...you are our special friend, too! I always go back to...."don't sweat the small stuff" when dealing with kids.....I wish I were more like them, the older I get!

CheerMom
03-22-2005, 08:53 PM
My daughter wants one, and I just cringe at the thought. I know times have changed, but I always thought it looked "trashy". I'm not as judgemental as I used to be. If they are discreet it's not that bad. It's just the people with tatoos everywhere that just kind of freak me out.
I'm just glad that she has to wait until she is 18, and hope that she changes her mind.

pirate44
03-22-2005, 09:22 PM
you really are missing the point. i'll talk slow.

people that don't have tattoes tend to judge people that do.
prove it catdad. i know very few who judge them. it may be different for you, but say it that way. look at what you originaaly posted. you lumped them all into one group. and your crack about talking slow was so funny. i dont believe ive heard that one before. good one.

catdad
03-23-2005, 08:51 PM
prove it catdad. i know very few who judge them. it may be different for you, but say it that way. look at what you originaaly posted. you lumped them all into one group. and your crack about talking slow was so funny. i dont believe ive heard that one before. good one.

Prove it? I've seen it. There's your proof.

Ranger Mom
03-23-2005, 11:35 PM
I don't judge people who have tatoos! I don't have one, don't want one for MYSELF! What anyone else has on their body doesn't bother me in the least.

My sister has one, my best friend has one and my brother has one or two (not sure how many he got in the military)...and that's okie dokie to me!

I will admit that some people may judge, but is it really fair to "lump everyone" (as 44 said) into one group?

Now..saying that, I do have to admit the guy I saw working at Spencers the other day with multiple tatoos, multiple body piercings (I counted 12 just on the face), holes in the ears so big I could hang Easter Eggs in them for my kids to find, and approximately 50 braided spikes sticking out of the top of his head, kinda made the term "freak" come to mind.

After seeing all of that...his tatoos just seemed to fade into the background!:D

KTJ
03-24-2005, 01:53 AM
I want one. I think I'm gonna get the Bevo head somewhere. Don't know where yet. :D :eek:

pirate44
03-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Prove it? I've seen it. There's your proof.

your original post:

I wanted one when I was that age. I got my first one when I was 26. My oldest got one on his 18th birthday(I took him down to make sure it was a clean place.) It is an expression.

you proved nothing other than you have met SOME people who act that way. i dont know of 1 person who gives a rats behind whether someone gets a tattoo or not. so please dont generalize and stereotype.

catdad
03-25-2005, 09:30 AM
your original post:

you proved nothing other than you have met SOME people who act that way. i dont know of 1 person who gives a rats behind whether someone gets a tattoo or not. so please dont generalize and stereotype.

okay. i conceed. you just don't get it.

pirate44
03-25-2005, 09:34 AM
okay. i conceed. you just don't get it.
i guess youre just not speaking (typing) slow enough :D

AP Panther Fan
03-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Children, children, children .... now behave.:D

I will tell you both something funny though, a few days ago my son asked me to please stop talking about him on the Downlow. It appears that even though he doesn't read it, many of his friends do!:eek:

Looks like 'ol mom got busted, so you won't hear me asking any more tattoo questions...guess I will have to wait for body piercings or something else.:D

pirate44
03-25-2005, 09:46 AM

I will tell you both something funny though, a few days ago my son asked me to please stop talking about him on the Downlow. It appears that even though he doesn't read it, many of his friends do!:eek:

Looks like 'ol mom got busted, so you won't hear me asking any more tattoo questions...guess I will have to wait for body piercings or something else.:D
well, im forced to not talk about my wife any more ever since that SPF25 started to read and post:mad: :D

pirate44
03-25-2005, 09:48 AM

and i hope catdad knows im responding light-heartedly. i have no ill-will towards anyone. unless of course i find out he has a piercing:mad:

:D

AP Panther Fan
03-25-2005, 09:48 AM
well, im forced to not talk about my wife any more ever since that SPF25 started to read and post:mad: :D

LOL...she's got your number buddy and whatever you say CAN AND WILL be used against you! :D

Way to go SPF25!:thumbsup:

pirate44
03-25-2005, 09:50 AM
LOL...she's got your number buddy and whatever you say CAN AND WILL be used against you! :D

Way to go SPF25!:thumbsup:
dont encourage her. she's already more liked than me in the chat room at night

AP Panther Fan
03-25-2005, 10:10 AM
dont encourage her. she's already more liked than me in the chat room at night

Awwwww, would you like some cheese with that whine?:D

catdad
03-25-2005, 02:28 PM
and i hope catdad knows im responding light-heartedly. i have no ill-will towards anyone. unless of course i find out he has a piercing:mad:

:D

piercing...now that's another story...those people are freaks......just kidding.

have a great weekend