PDA

View Full Version : My birthday...

big daddy russ
03-18-2005, 07:40 PM
...sucked. I got sick Wednesday night and my fever (which got up to 103.5) didn't break until today. Still went out to eat and went to a bar Wed night, but I damn sure wasn't moving yesterday.

So much for Coushatta or fishing.:(

mustang04
03-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
...sucked. I got sick Wednesday night and my fever (which got up to 103.5) didn't break until today. Still went out to eat and went to a bar Wed night, but I damn sure wasn't moving yesterday.

So much for Coushatta or fishing.:(

i know what u mean...my 16 th birthday blew so badly cuz i was really really sick,,,,i slept on the couch while my family ate my birthday supper

and my birthday is tomorrow and im sick again right now.....this sux

big daddy russ
03-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm sorry you had to go through it, too '04. Happy birthday anyways. Maybe you'll get to feeling better by tomorrow.

mustang04
03-18-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry you had to go through it, too '04. Happy birthday anyways. Maybe you'll get to feeling better by tomorrow.

much appreciated! sry u had to deal with it too, hopefully if i go to bed early tonight i'll fell better tomorrow

LH Panther Mom
03-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Wow! That really bites, Russ. :( If there's a bright side, it's that you got sick before you left, instead of getting sick once you got out of town.

Reg, I hope you feel better soon.

mustang04
03-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanx mom:kiss:

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Well I hope you are both feeling better soon!

Russ, it was too darn cold and windy to go fishing anyway, so I don't think you missed much.

Mustang04, like you said, get plenty of rest tonight and you might be feeling much better by tomorrow.;)

big daddy russ
03-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wow! That really bites, Russ. :( If there's a bright side, it's that you got sick before you left, instead of getting sick once you got out of town.

Reg, I hope you feel better soon.
Kick a dead horse, why don't ya?

I got sick after I drove to Houston Wenesday. Spent all day yesterday and all this morning in bed at the in-laws. Horrible, horrible, horrible. :( :( :(

:D

LH Panther Mom
03-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Kick a dead horse, why don't ya?

I got sick after I drove to Houston Wenesday. Spent all day yesterday and all this morning in bed at the in-laws. Horrible, horrible, horrible. :( :( :(

:D

Sorry. Now I really feel bad. :(

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 08:28 PM

Me too...:weeping:

big daddy russ
03-18-2005, 08:31 PM
LOL. And you should.:p

SintonFan
03-19-2005, 01:59 AM
LOL. And you should.:p
Do you know that some doctors are calling this flu the "4X100 day flu"(or something like it)? They say that if you get this bad flu you'll have it 4 times in 100 days.:eek: Get some Tamiflu NOW! This is fyi, not intended to rain on your already horrible parade...:(

big daddy russ
03-19-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Do you know that some doctors are calling this flu the "4X100 day flu"(or something like it)? They say that if you get this bad flu you'll have it 4 times in 100 days.:eek: Get some Tamiflu NOW! This is fyi, not intended to rain on your already horrible parade...:(
Yay for me. And this is the first time I've ever had the flu.

pirate44
03-19-2005, 08:47 AM
sad to hear. take care of yourself and play a belated birthday party. good luck