PDA

View Full Version : slow day ...

pirate4state
03-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Man it is slow today. Guess everyone is gone to Spring Break. I don't get a day off until next Friday. :(

Newsworthy for Napoleon Dynamite fans: Dillard's has cool t-shirts on sale from $15 with your favorite movie quotes. Just some of my favorites are:

"Tina you fat lard...eat some dinner!"

"Pedro's got your back"

"You gonna eat those tots?"

:D :D :D :D

pirate44
03-18-2005, 12:29 PM
here's somethin to make your day go by faster :D

paper toss (http://www.wimp.com/toss/)

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Company Policy Violation

...in other words, I can't play!:(

LH Panther Mom
03-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Company Policy Violation

...in other words, I can't play!:(

Darn them! :mad: What do they expect you to do all day.....work? :D

Seriously though, I understand your pain. :(

44INAROW
03-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
here's somethin to make your day go by faster :D

paper toss (http://www.wimp.com/toss/)
I didn't do worth a darn on that game lol............. do you have anything for some of us SLOW people? :D

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Darn them! :mad: What do they expect you to do all day.....work? :D

Seriously though, I understand your pain. :(

Oh well, I am currently thinking about food and massive amounts of it! Not sure why I am so hungry today..:thinking:

I need to think of something to pick up on my way to my son's baseball game...can you believe they scheduled a game for 1:00 in the afternoon??? it's not even a tournament, just a game!

So...whether they expect me to work or not today, I will be taking a long lunch hour and watching some baseball.:D

pirate44
03-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I didn't do worth a darn on that game lol............. do you have anything for some of us SLOW people? :D
here ya go 44...enjoy (http://candystand.com/games/gamepage.aspx?gameid=141)

44INAROW
03-18-2005, 02:10 PM
here ya go 44...enjoy (http://candystand.com/games/gamepage.aspx?gameid=141)

Thanks P44 - much more my speed :)

onfirebball05mustang
03-18-2005, 02:55 PM
now that i'm here, things should speed up nicely! :D Man, it's nice to be home!

pirate44
03-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
now that i'm here, things should speed up nicely! :D Man, it's nice to be home!
it's not workin. do somethin else please:(

LH Panther Mom
03-18-2005, 04:37 PM
it's not workin. do somethin else please:(

Here ya go. :)

Sports Quotes

"I'm going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes."
Senior basketball player at the University of Pittsburgh
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
Football commentator and former player Joe Theismann 1996
"You guys line up alphabetically by height."
Bill Peterson, a Florida State football coach
"You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle."
Bill Peterson, a Florida State football coach
"I play football. I'm not trying to be a professor. The tests don't seem to make sense to me, measuring your brain on stuff I haven't been through in school."
Clemson recruit Ray Forsythe, who was ineligible as a freshman because of academic requirements.
Boxing promoter Dan Duva on Mike Tyson hooking up again with
promoter Don King: "Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter? He went to prison for three years, not Princeton."
Stu Grimson, Chicago Blackhawks left wing, explaining why he keeps a color photo of himself above his locker: "That's so when I forget how to spell my name, I can still find my #%@# clothes."
Shaquille O'Neal on whether he had visited the Parthenon during his visit to Greece: "I can't really remember the names of the clubs that we went to."
Shaquille O'Neal, on his lack of championships: "I've won at every level, except college and pro."
Lou Duva, Veteran boxing trainer, on the Spartan training regime of heavyweight Andrew Golota: "He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is."
1992- Pat Williams, Orlando Magic general manager, on his team's 7-27 record: "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play."
1982 - Chuck Nevitt , North Carolina State basketball player, explaining to Coach Jim Valvano why he appeared nervous at practice: "My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt."

onfirebball05mustang
03-18-2005, 05:03 PM
well, i had to go take a mid-term which i ended up bombing :( so i haven't been very active, sorry y'all!

pirate44
03-18-2005, 05:04 PM
well, i had to go take a mid-term which i ended up bombing :( so i haven't been very active, sorry y'all!
spend too much time on the DL instead of studying?

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 05:09 PM

Well, we have MISSED you! Sorry about the test though....:(

onfirebball05mustang
03-18-2005, 05:25 PM
I haven't been on the dlow since like Wed. when I left for abilene- been there all week and i missed the dlow! lol i'm an addict! The test was ok, I ended up emailing my prof to ask him to review some of the questions so i can gain atleast 10 points back...i'm hopeful!

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 05:34 PM
10 or maybe even more! We will be optimistic!;)

onfirebball05mustang
03-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
10 or maybe even more! We will be optimistic!;)

thanks, AP! I hope i hear back from him soon!

AP Panther Fan
03-18-2005, 05:53 PM
thanks, AP! I hope i hear back from him soon!

In the meantime, just look at the cowboys on the other thread....guaranteed to make you feel better.:D