PDA

View Full Version : Once again, my engineering firm is looking for a "Runner"

pirate44
03-18-2005, 12:00 PM
ok people, if you live in the coastal bend area and need a job, here's a chance to earn ME a $200 finders fee
Expediter / Clerk

Responsibilities include:

Inter-office and US mail services, including pick-up and drop-off of US mail, in-house postage meter and delivery to other division offices; providing on-call services to expedite pick-up and/or delivery of materials or documents; maintenance of the vehicle fleet, including gasoline fill-ups, cleaning, coordinating repairs and ensuring timely servicing, i.e. oil changes, tire inflation, inspection, etc; posting the flags; stocking the refreshment area, general building maintenance, i.e. changing light bulbs, etc., and providing clerical support on projects as assigned.

Requirements:

· Minimum 2 years work experience, preferably in a similar service and support capacity.

· Must possess a current Texas driver’s license and have a clean driver’s record.

· Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, trustworthy, dependable, and possess good customer relations skills.

· Must have regular attendance. Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm, and be able to work overtime when required.

· Computer literacy is preferred.

spiveyrat
03-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Man, that's a lot of varied responsibilities. What's it pay? $100K/yr???

pirate44
03-18-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Man, that's a lot of varied responsibilities. What's it pay? $100K/yr???
oh man, if it does, i think i will quit my job and apply for that one:eek: