PDA

View Full Version : Robert Blake is AARP's OJ Simpson.

pirate44
03-17-2005, 10:09 AM
sorry for offending anyone, but i had to get that off my chest.

JasperDog94
03-17-2005, 10:13 AM
All I can say is that there's a big difference between not-guilty and not having enough evidence of someone's guilt. It proves again that money can buy you freedom.:(

pirate44
03-17-2005, 10:16 AM
thats why i feel bad. not enough evidence. i hope im not drawing conclusions, but i think he is guilty as sin.

AP Panther Fan
03-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
sorry for offending anyone, but i had to get that off my chest.

Did you see on the news where he fell out his chair when the verdict was announced and had to be helped back up?:eek:

Definitely guilty, just not of pulling the trigger himself!:mad:

lepfan
03-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Sounding a little like Nancy Grace.

AP Panther Fan
03-17-2005, 11:24 AM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/golf1.gif

Maybe he and O.J. can get in a few rounds together.:evil:

pirate44
03-17-2005, 11:27 AM
i wonder if his wife's family can file a civil suit against him for wrongful death a la the OJ trial

Bulldog_12
03-17-2005, 12:28 PM
WOW. When you have THAT much evidence against a person, you would THINK that they would get locked up. It just goes to show that if you are famous, you are above the law. OJ, Robert Blake, and soon to be Jackson have all gotten away with sick crimes when loads of evidence is against them. Thats what makes me sick about the legal system now a days.

HighSchool Fan
03-17-2005, 01:50 PM
it's easy to convict someone with just what the media shows us. none of us was in the courtroom to hear all the evidence. in the jackson case, the so-called victim has already changed his story 3 or 4 times. the judge tells the jury what they can and cannot take into context in a trial. the one thing about a trial, you can only go by the evidence, you can't go by common sense.

Bandera YaYa
03-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Sounding a little like Nancy Grace. That Nancy Grace is THE drama queen!!!! I love to watch her, just to see what she'll say... :eek: :D

JasperDog94
03-17-2005, 04:42 PM
i wonder if his wife's family can file a civil suit against him for wrongful death a la the OJ trial Yes. They can. But unlike OJ, Blake is basically broke. He doesn't have an untouchable retirement plan like OJ.:rolleyes:

lepfan
03-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
That Nancy Grace is THE drama queen!!!! I love to watch her, just to see what she'll say... :eek: :D

I hate how she cuts her guests off at the pass if she does not agree with them. One of her guests really ticked her off the other day by repeating this quote..."Better 10 guilty go free than 1 innocent be convicted" They were talking about the justice system and how mistakes can be made....she did not like hearing this.

In her eyes you are guilty until proven innocent!

lepfan
03-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
it's easy to convict someone with just what the media shows us. none of us was in the courtroom to hear all the evidence. in the jackson case, the so-called victim has already changed his story 3 or 4 times. the judge tells the jury what they can and cannot take into context in a trial. the one thing about a trial, you can only go by the evidence, you can't go by common sense.

You took the words right out of my mouth. He may have had all the reason to .... but 12 jurors saw that it could not be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Have you read of any of the things she did prior to her death...you should. (Do not take what I say out of context)

Bandera YaYa
03-17-2005, 08:38 PM
She did live an unsavory life....she was prob the con queen....but I think he did it to get her out of his life....just my opinion

lepfan
03-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Yes, I lean toward the side that his hands are dirty.

Ranger Mom
03-17-2005, 11:08 PM
i wonder if his wife's family can file a civil suit against him for wrongful death a la the OJ trial

That is already underway from what I have read. Her daughter filed the wrongful death suit.