PDA

View Full Version : Bandera/Liberty Hill Observations

Scout24
10-27-2002, 09:07 PM
First for the winners......

Liberty Hill:I must say I was pretty impressed with the gameplan. You guys obviously outcoached Bandera and it showed. Average athletes but you did everything right, every little thing and therefore I give you props. I never knew where the ball was all game. You showed a lot of patience and rarely made mistakes. You guys will definitely go 2 rounds deep, maybe 3-4. This district is so strong from top to bottom.

Bandera:They should have won this game. The pace was set on opening kickoff where the Dogs gave up an easy 7. Another dropped TD and right before the half when the Dogs threw a deep pass and the receiver got caught from behind. Hicks was on all night, I have to give him mucho props. The conditions were terrible. He couldn't set his feet and he had to throw a muddy ball and he was still throwing 40 yard passes on the money. This kid definitely hushed some of the doubters last Friday, don't you think LH?

I think Burnet, Liberty Hill, and Bandera can all make noise in the playoffs.

29x281
10-27-2002, 09:31 PM
I predict that your "average athletes" comment will not go unnoticed by the LH mujahadin.

PantherEatDog
10-27-2002, 09:49 PM
Most of us might be average athletes but we got heart and the will to win.

29x281
10-27-2002, 09:52 PM
So, just for the sake of argument, what happens when you come up against a "good athlete" that also has heart and the will to win?

LH_PANTHER
10-27-2002, 10:25 PM
We will see Nov 8th!!!! Beat the hell out of Llano!!!!!

2KDawg
10-28-2002, 12:33 AM
The only thing you will see on Nov. 8th, is the back of a green jersey from the ground when you get ran over....
Good win friday at bandera, im glad too see that it will be burnet that brings you back to reality...Good luck, your gunna need it.
Burnet-55 Libert Hill-14

BULLDOGFAN
10-28-2002, 07:13 AM
Out Coached? Boy that is the understatement of the year. Let me get this right... You take a team that throws 1 pass all night ( which was intercepted for a touchdown ), and you keep all 4 halfbacks deep and let Liberty Hill get 3 - 5 yards every down. Liberty Hill had no game plan except hand off to the runner behind the center. And even then Bandera stood and watched.

Unreal....

Tiny
10-28-2002, 10:30 AM
2KDawg:
The only thing you will see on Nov. 8th, is the back of a green jersey from the ground when you get ran over....
Good win friday at bandera, im glad too see that it will be burnet that brings you back to reality...Good luck, your gunna need it.
Burnet-55 Libert Hill-14Sounds to me like the ones that run their mouth like you, are the ones that need to come back to reality. Last time I checked we were talking about football, NOT Track. This is will be a lot different than what your little green ass is used to, Pitch and catch. We all know how fast the great shipley is, now were going to find out how many hits he can take!! Every time the ball is snappped he is going to get knocked on his ASS!! If he can get up and still beat us so be it. I will tip my hat and say good job. But I hope you are not counting on him to back up your smart mouth because if so your going top look a lot more stupid than you already do!! Im not nearly as smart as you so Im not going to make a prediction, just a guarantee, It will be 4 quarters of real football (Not Track) none like you have gone through. So dont talk about Reality until you have been their!!!
Nov/8 7:30 @ Liberty Hill Reality 101!!!

2KDawg
10-28-2002, 11:06 AM
not like anything i have been thru huh.... for your info i started both ways for the 99 burnet team that made it three rounds into the playoffs against some great teams. If i remember correctly not only did we run over you then, but we have run over you every year for the last 10. And if you think thats gunna change this year you got somethings else coming... But im thru wasting my time on a 3rd string bench warmer... see ya Nov. 8th

Tiny
10-28-2002, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2KDawg:

<small>[ October 28, 2002, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Tiny ]</small>

Tiny
10-28-2002, 11:44 AM
2KDawg:
not like anything i have been thru huh.... for your info i started both ways for the 99 burnet team that made it three rounds into the playoffs against some great teams. If i remember correctly not only did we run over you then, but we have run over you every year for the last 10. And if you think thats gunna change this year you got somethings else coming... But im thru wasting my time on a 3rd string bench warmer... see ya Nov. 8thGlad to hear your not wasting your time any more.
But don't you think living in the past is waisting your time? 3rd round, come on live today for yesterday is gone. And just for the record, I never sat on a bench, nor was ousted from the 3rd round.

Grapevine Div1 4A State Champs 96 & 98

2KDawg
10-28-2002, 12:39 PM
ooooo.... hey why dont you give me your address so i can send you a cookie! You probably never had time to sit the bench with all the water you had to hand out! And for your info this is liberty hill we are talking about, so why are you running your mouth for them? answer me that... hey ive never been the one to talk crap.. but im getting sick and tired of all these libert hill whoever's running there mouth cause they beat some no name teams.... but its all right everyone knows whats gunna happen Nov. 8th ....

Tiny
10-28-2002, 03:52 PM
2KDawg:
ooooo.... hey why dont you give me your address so i can send you a cookie! You probably never had time to sit the bench with all the water you had to hand out! And for your info this is liberty hill we are talking about, so why are you running your mouth for them? answer me that... hey ive never been the one to talk crap.. but im getting sick and tired of all these libert hill whoever's running there mouth cause they beat some no name teams.... but its all right everyone knows whats gunna happen Nov. 8th ....Don't need to Inform me of any thing, Son I have been there and done that! You might at least get there before you start running your mouth, and I dont mean 3rd round I mean FINALS & WIN!!! As for who am I to be running my mouth? someone who has watched them play several times this year, and Watched Burnet a couple of times. (Marlin Game for one) and I really cant see why you would be so cocky, I will be honest Burnet can't and won't win a title, takes more than 3 guys to do that it takes a team. as for LH they are not the most talanted team I have seen (not even close) but as you will see they are a TEAM and Teams are tuff to beat.

2KDawg
10-28-2002, 04:13 PM
son...... who you callin son, you know what ill let that one slide chump. Anyways enough trash talk.... what do you mean burnets not a team..? If burnet is not a team they would not be where they are right now. I know most of the team personally, and no one is an individual when game time rolls around, i assure you that! Im sure liberty hill plays as a team, cause if they didnt they wouldnt of beat bandera... and im sure they have heart.... but all that team and heart wont get you where you want unless you have talent. Now im not saying they dont have talent but i asure that when it comes to talent, heart and team and putting it all together no one does it like Burnet... see ya Nov. 8th

Tiny
10-28-2002, 04:40 PM
2KDawg:
son...... who you callin son, you know what ill let that one slide chump. Anyways enough trash talk.... what do you mean burnets not a team..? If burnet is not a team they would not be where they are right now. I know most of the team personally, and no one is an individual when game time rolls around, i assure you that! Im sure liberty hill plays as a team, cause if they didnt they wouldnt of beat bandera... and im sure they have heart.... but all that team and heart wont get you where you want unless you have talent. Now im not saying they dont have talent but i asure that when it comes to talent, heart and team and putting it all together no one does it like Burnet... see ya Nov. 8thThats better. I knew you could be polite and I will look forward to seeing you.
Good luck Friday

29x281
10-28-2002, 04:54 PM
"Can't we all just get along?" --- Rodney King