PDA

View Full Version : Coaching moves?

VWG
03-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Where are all the assistants heading out in Region I?
Are the Ballinger coaches staying or going?
What about Greenwood, Graham, etc... ???

Any news?

Ranger Mom
03-15-2005, 11:20 PM
I know Greenwood has 2 open slots to fill in the assistant department.

Coach Kidd turned in his resignation when Purser did and Coach Ray left last year to coach Basketball in Clyde and was never replaced.

Haven't heard if any other coaches will be leaving as of yet.

Adidas410s
03-15-2005, 11:33 PM
Most of Graham's coaches are staying I believe. I have heard that Lang (track) and the baseball coach (don't remember his name) are pretty much a lock but that there are some others who may go with Bourquin as he "takes his talent to Mineral Wells." (his words to the players...not anything I made up)

vet93
03-16-2005, 10:06 AM
VWG....don't know much about Ballinger yet.....one coach has already tendered his resignation before coach owens left. Coach Spivey may go to Monahans but has also supposedly applied at Sterling City for the head job. There are a couple of young coaches who may or may not stay. The rest will probably stay in Ballinger.

44INAROW
03-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Most of Graham's coaches are staying I believe. I have heard that Lang (track) and the baseball coach (don't remember his name) are pretty much a lock but that there are some others who may go with Bourquin as he "takes his talent to Mineral Wells." (his words to the players...not anything I made up)
Is there a Coach at Graham by the name of WALTON who used to be at Navasota a while back?

someonewhoknows
03-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Yes! WALTON was a Rattler now @ Graham!!!!

44INAROW
03-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by someonewhoknows
Yes! WALTON was a Rattler now @ Graham!!!!

thanks, I know his sister and I thought she said he was @ Graham...