PDA

View Full Version : Still Looking For Skill Players

olddawggreen
03-15-2005, 09:03 AM
I found this on another site and thought I would pass it on.:)

STILL LOOKING FOR SKILL PLAYERS Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Truman State University is a NCAA Division II program located in the northeast corner of Missouri. For the eighth year in a row, Truman State University has been recognized as the No. 1 Public University in the Midwest Region-Master's Category by U.S. News & World Report. Truman also was ranked No. 8 overall in the Midwest region among both private and public institutions. Truman is the only public university in Missouri to be included in either ranking.
Kiplinger's Personal Finance ranked Truman 9th on their exclusive list of "100 Best Values In Public College" that combine great academics with reasonable costs. Truman was also recognized by Kiplinger's as the 2nd best public college in the nation for out-of-state students.
Participating at the NCAA Division II level, Truman football has won 26 Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA) Championships and has qualified for the Division II National Playoffs three times in the 1990's. Truman is a fully funded D2 scholarship program (36 scholarships). The MIAA is considered one of the best D2 conferences in the country.

Truman Football competes on a national level and produces players who gain national recognition. In 1996, Bulldog tailback Jarrett Anderson was awarded the Harlon Hill trophy for being the top player in Division II in the country.

Truman State University has a winning football tradition with a reputation of academic excellence.

Due to our academic standards the student/athlete must have a 3.0 GPA, 19 ACT, and 900 SAT for a minority and a 3.2 GPA, 22 ACT, and 1000 SAT for a non-minority.

If you would like to check us out online, please take a look at www.truman.edu

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Aaron Rasset
Defensive Coordinator/ Linebackers
Truman State University
rasset@truman.edu
660-785-7494 PHONE
660-785-4189 FAX