View Full Version : Ils

Gsquared
03-15-2005, 07:21 AM
How about Sholtz?

Gobbla2001
03-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
How about Sholtz?

I know Rudy's on 360 has a ton of seating, but you have to get up and get food etc..., so since we're all lazy... no!

Black_Magic
03-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
How about Sholtz? OH MY GOD! the black dude from revenge of the Nerds just popped into my head.:clap:

ILS1
03-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Remember 2 years ago,I called and tried to make reservations. The manager told me that during the State Meet,they DON"T take reservations. Because they couldn't guarntee any seating for a big party due to their proximity being so close to UT. That they have so many people that go thru there due to the State Meet.

:(

Gsquared
03-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Remember 2 years ago,I called and tried to make reservations. The manager told me that during the State Meet,they DON"T take reservations. Because they couldn't guarntee any seating for a big party due to their proximity being so close to UT. That they have so many people that go thru there due to the State Meet.

:(
Oh yeah, thats right. Ya know, those purple margaritas were pretty durn good at Baby A'S! Dont mind givin some buisness to my old employer again this year!

ILS1
03-15-2005, 11:27 PM
I was thinking maybe Hills Cafe in South Austin. Great food and live music. Plus,it's just around the corner from The Warehouse (a HUGE pool hall) and a Gentleman's Club for Eagle87!!! LOL!! But I'm still in the scouting stages right now!!!

Check out the menu. They have BBQ too!!!

Hill's Cafe (www.hillscafe.com)

:p

Gsquared
03-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Oh yeah!!! Hills!! Lets do it there!!!!!!!!