PDA

View Full Version : Whats this?

Gsquared
03-15-2005, 07:18 AM
http://www.nomicro.com/OmicronAnimation1.gif

AP Panther Fan
03-15-2005, 09:05 AM
I don't know, but since it was you that posted it.....I watched and backed away from my computer...I was ready to have the daylights scared out of me!:D

pirate44
03-15-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I don't know, but since it was you that posted it.....I watched and backed away from my computer...I was ready to have the daylights scared out of me!:D
as i saw that, i was waiting for my virus scan to inform me of a virus

AP Panther Fan
03-15-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
as i saw that, i was waiting for my virus scan to inform me of a virus

Well, we know what it's not....one of those scary pop-out pictures or a computer virus....hmmmm :thinking:

pirate4state
03-15-2005, 09:42 AM
as i saw that, i was waiting for my virus scan to inform me of a virus I don't know what that is, but your signature is very disturbing. :eek: :eek:

pirate44
03-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't know what that is, but your signature is very disturbing. :eek: :eek:
i am officially challenging G2 to find the worst photo of Biker Fox to replace his current sig.

G2, this is a double dog dare!!

LH Panther Mom
03-15-2005, 09:55 AM
i am officially challenging G2 to find the worst photo of Biker Fox to replace his current sig.

G2, this is a double dog dare!!

Ooh, I sense a triple dog dare coming on. :D

pirate44
03-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Ooh, I sense a triple dog dare coming on. :D
is there such a thing? i wouldnt want the planets to go out of alignment with the power of such a dare.

LH Panther Mom
03-15-2005, 11:40 AM
is there such a thing? i wouldnt want the planets to go out of alignment with the power of such a dare.

Of course there is. Haven't you ever seen A Christmas Story? Imagine a flag pole in the middle of winter in the midwest. :)

Flick: Are you kidding? Stick my tongue to that stupid pole? That's dumb!
Schwartz: That's 'cause you know it'll stick!
Flick: You're full of it!
Schwartz: Oh yeah?
Flick: Yeah!
Schwartz: Well I double-DOG-dare ya!
Narrator: NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare ya"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.
Schwartz: I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Narrator: Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

pirate44
03-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Of course there is. Haven't you ever seen A Christmas Story? Imagine a flag pole in the middle of winter in the midwest. :)

Flick: Are you kidding? Stick my tongue to that stupid pole? That's dumb!
Schwartz: That's 'cause you know it'll stick!
Flick: You're full of it!
Schwartz: Oh yeah?
Flick: Yeah!
Schwartz: Well I double-DOG-dare ya!
Narrator: NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare ya"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.
Schwartz: I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Narrator: Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!
one of my fav. all time movies and i didnt even remember that scene:doh: luckily i didnt have to go THAT far.