PDA

View Full Version : little boy talking smack!

MR.T TARPON21
11-19-2002, 09:44 PM
truepanther02
Junior Varsity Member posted 11-19-2002 01:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Fishies,
So, this is the website that I've been hearing so much about. All the vally teams post messages on here especially those little fishies known as Tarpons. Well little tarps, guess what, your little cinderella season ends this Friday night in Alice. Hey, I have a question for your defense, have any of you ever ran into a brick wall?? Because that is how it is going to feel when you try and tackle us. We've seen film on you little guys, and the only thing we are impressed with is your speed. But guess what, that speed is going to do no good once it lands in the hands of our defense!!! So how in the world do you expect to stop our running back, he only stands at about 6'4 215, and faster than anyone on your defense. The only thing you boys are going to remember is a blur of purple and black, see you on Friday!!

------------------
2002, The year of the Panther!!
==================================================
boys has some problems in his head.
tarpons heres some more motivation for you guys!
T.C.B.-------TAKE CARE OF BUSSINESS

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-19-2002, 11:34 PM
He's at it again on the RGVSports.com forum there. Seems like he's got nothing better to do. Check this out.

Tarpon 033 <-----------This is Johnny "Nitro" Nieto making a post on RGVSports.com
Junior Varsity Member posted 11-19-2002 08:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant wait till Friday night, Aransas Pass is a good team they wouldnt be in the playoffs if they were not good. I cant wait to play them GO TARPONS.

Then an Aransas Pass player comes on and posts this.......

truepanther02
Junior Varsity Member posted 11-19-2002 10:22 PM
Hey 33
We've seen you play, and you better get ready to get your head knocked off. Our defense is goin to put a hurt on you. You better tell your coach that you don't want the football. I play strong safety and will guarantee that you will know my name and my number before the game is over... sweet dreams little fishy..

------------------
2002, The year of the Panther!!

Does Aransas Pass players normally talk smack like this to anybody they play??? It's really not good for their health, it can cause bruising, and concussions on Fridays...

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!! Beat the Panthers!!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-20-2002, 12:01 AM
No they dont talk smack in coastal bend forum or any other forum i visited thru out the season. I think its just some people from the valley talking smack to ya'll posing as players from ap!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-20-2002, 12:05 AM
<small>[ November 19, 2002, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan_inAustin ]</small>

Jacket2000
11-20-2002, 12:36 AM
Ok, let's leave trash from other boards on those other boards. If you wanna respond to it, then please respond on the board it was posted on. We dont want that kinda trash here. Thanks.
J2K

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-20-2002, 10:43 AM
Will do J2K

Anyway, it seems that this guy might be an AP graduate, and not on this year's team. At least that's what we're thinking on the other board. First he said he was the SS.....now he's a LB???

MR.T TARPON21
11-20-2002, 11:35 AM
it was my mistake SORRY!
this guy doesen know what his talking about .
the tarpons are ready ,misslie is fired up!
and come friday,will see who s the better team!!!
again sorry my bad.

tarpons be proud,and be loud do all your talking on the field!!! :D

<small>[ November 20, 2002, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: MR.T TARPON21 ]</small>