PDA

View Full Version : Phil C, I have a question...

SintonFan
03-14-2005, 06:34 PM
When is the Women's NIT selection going to take place? Are the Lady Islanders likely in?

Manck
03-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Phil must not be around his computer, and I'm gonna beat him to the punch, on relatively obscure sports knowledge.

TAMU-CC is IN! And hosting Fresno State on Friday at 7pm.

Click here (http://www.womensnit.com/05-Post-Bracket.pdf) for the full bracket in Acrobat Reader format.

Phil, you know why a Gonzaga team with only 3 losses didn't make the NCAA? I don't follow women's ball enough, but that seems odd.

SintonFan
03-14-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Manck
Phil must not be around his computer, and I'm gonna beat him to the punch, on relatively obscure sports knowledge.

TAMU-CC is IN! And hosting Fresno State on Friday at 7pm.

Click here (http://www.womensnit.com/05-Post-Bracket.pdf) for the full bracket in Acrobat Reader format.

Phil, you know why a Gonzaga team with only 3 losses didn't make the NCAA? I don't follow women's ball enough, but that seems odd.
That's pretty cool! I was hoping the men's team would make it but that didn't happen. I'm glad the lady's team made it.:clap:
Phil or district303Apastplayer might know something about the Zags not making it. Thanks for the info Manck!

Manck
03-14-2005, 07:22 PM
No problem;...I do my best to give you obscure sports news. If you ever need anything on soccer in Europe, I'm here as well.

PhiI C
03-15-2005, 12:13 AM
I'm as puzzled as anyone why the Zags didn't make. It is strange. It is also strage that the Texas A&M Islanders men's team didn't make it because after all they did beat Oklahoma State! Strange. :(

pirate44
03-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I'm as puzzled as anyone why the Zags didn't make. It is strange. It is also strage that the Texas A&M Islanders men's team didn't make it because after all they did beat Oklahoma State! Strange. :(
Islander men lost to OSU Phil C. it was a close first half, but the Cowboys pulled away in the 4th period. they had their bright spots this year, but im not too sure they are post season tournament quality quite yet.