PDA

View Full Version : DISTRICT 3-3A vs. 4-3A

Wtx_coach
11-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Last year district 4-3A won the battle with greenwood and monahans winning,SWEETWATER, MONAHANS and GREENWOOD made it to the regional finals in the big school and small school, I really beleive it can be a repeat of what happened last year!!

Loboes03_10
11-12-2003, 07:27 PM
I totally agree with you on this one. I believe 4-3A will take it again.

GHS ranger05
11-12-2003, 07:34 PM
i agree too. i think it will be the same as last year.

Knightmoon
11-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Dang, I hate to ruin your dreams. But, Oh well!!!
First of all, Monahans will never get past Snyder this year. Second, Merkel is going to turn 4-3A upside down. Kermit over Sweetwater?-- hell will freeze first. If there is a possiblility for anything it will be a 3-3A SWEEP.

Greenwoodbro
11-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Knightmoon u r full of it wait until u get some of greenwood. Ya'll havent been to the play offs in like 40 years. You'll see at the game.

Knightmoon
11-12-2003, 08:29 PM
Bring your best.

Knightmoon
11-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Did I mention--Good luck? I mean that with sincerity. Going to be a great game. If you think Merkel is not going to be ready for the game-- guess again. Did you ever stop to think that since we DID make it to the Playoffs for the first time since Kennedy was President, that we might be hungry for a little more? I don't think the fact that Merkel hasn't been to the playoffs in decades makes an ounce of difference -- Especially to the team. Some of their Dads weren't even born. You think that matters to them? Doubt it. Good luck. See you there.

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Knightmoon ]</small>

Wtx_coach
11-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Knightmoon, I can almost bet a million dollars there wont be no sweep, I alpaud you guys down there in Merkel on a GREAT season but its going to be real tuff to beat GREENWOOD its going to take a perfect game and a little luck to beat those guys, I do think Sweetwater will beat kermit, and monahans and snyder is going to be a biter but I will have to go with the MONAHANS once again this year!!

Ranger05
11-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Hey Greenwoodbro quit running ur mouth just remember anybody can beat anybody on any given day oh yeah and good luck to merkel saturday

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 09:28 PM
All these teams are going to give it their best shot - that I am sure of!!

Good luck to all the teams and may the BEST team win - whomever that may be!!

mtownqb09
11-13-2003, 12:29 AM
Im pretty sure that Merkel will give Greenwood a good game but prolly not for long. Sorry to tell you this but Greenwood is a lot better than what everyone thinks....Yah they have lost two games but look who they've been to and look at the point margin. Andrews Mustangs the #10 4a team in the state and Monahans, a team that knew it was there for the taking and jumped on it. Both loses coming by one point. So anyone who has something negative to say about Greenwood I hope they make you eat your words because they have a REALLY good chance to do what they did last year. But this time I would almost bet that WIlbur doesnt miss. Good luck Rangers....Go get em'...Oh yeah by the way who is the announcer at the home games he is awesome...The highlight of the home games is....HERE COME THEM RANGERS!

Ranger Mom
11-13-2003, 09:36 AM
The voice of the Rangers is a guy named Jack Ross. He's a great asset to the Ranger team and an all around "good guy"!!

Knightmoon
11-16-2003, 02:44 AM
Pay up!!! I do take checks. 3-3A???? Is that considered a SWEEP?

Go Badgers!!!!!!!!!!

Knightmoon
11-16-2003, 02:44 AM
<small>[ November 16, 2003, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Knightmoon ]</small>

stripes
11-16-2003, 08:39 PM
I will predict another Clean sweep for district 3-3A vs the opponents. I guess the play-offs are showing how tuff district 3-3A is.

Where are you Wtx_coach? you are very quiet now . Snyder dominated Monahans Friday night, Sweetwater dominated Kermit, and Merkel(3-3A's 3rd place team, no disrespect to them at all) beat 4-3A's best team ( even tough Monahans pulled off the coup of the year.) And where was Pecos? ranked just above Precidio who played no games this year. :p