PDA

View Full Version : What tha?

Gsquared
03-11-2005, 03:47 PM
http://www.thedamnedestthing.com/Graphics/spear.jpg

spiveyrat
03-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Looks like someone lying in front of a guy-wire to me. It's a little too perfect to be urine from a plane. I say **HOAX**. ;)

pirate44
03-11-2005, 04:08 PM
if it were real it woulda had to have come shooting out of those trees

Phil C
03-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
if it were real it woulda had to have come shooting out of those trees

You are right there Pirate! It would have hit her from the top unless probably on her head or shoulders. It isn't likely she was lying down there.

pirate44
03-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
You are right there Pirate! It would have hit her from the top unless probably on her head or shoulders. It isn't likely she was lying down there.
yeah i dont think she was laying out there trying to get some sun

AP Panther Fan
03-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Looks like someone lying in front of a guy-wire to me.

Boy, I have tripped over one or two of those in my day! :rolleyes: :)

CHS_CG
03-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
yeah i dont think she was laying out there trying to get some sun

People are weird over there.. I have heard stranger things before! May I remind everybody of the dumb guy who cut off his own 00's yeah...

AP Panther Fan
03-11-2005, 04:14 PM
:eek: She really does look dead!:eek:

pirate44
03-11-2005, 05:54 PM
has anyone in a truck thrown a cup of beverage out the back of the beer can window and seen what happens? if im not mistaking, it turns into thousands of droplets. now just for kicks lets say that truck is a passenger jet going 500 mph. and that beverage is pee. seems to me it would break up into thousands of droplets also. then you have to think that it would also be blue in color (anyone who has relieved themselves in an aircraft restroom will know why). and even if it froze via liquid nitrogen or however they freeze that stuff, i think it would be more of a ball or block form combined with other human waste (as far as i know, those toilets dont seperate liquid waste from solid waste.)

oh yeah, and if im wrong on all above accounts, wouldnt the "spear" break up upon impact??

AP Panther Fan
03-11-2005, 06:04 PM
LOL...I gotta go with what the engineer says!:D

I think that is a dead person though!:eek:

Gobbla2001
03-11-2005, 06:15 PM
I've never thrown a beer can out of a window...

I eat the cans...

pirate44
03-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...I gotta go with what the engineer says!:D

I think that is a dead person though!:eek:
oh gosh no. i wouldnt take that job. you have to sign your name to things and icky stuff like that. :D