PDA

View Full Version : Awesome power point presentation - US Soliders

pirate4state
03-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Click here (http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf)

They have some really awesome pictures in this slide show! :thumbsup: Check it out.

HighSchool Fan
03-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Totally awesome

AP Panther Fan
03-11-2005, 01:30 PM
P4S, thanks ... that was very nice.:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

pirate44
03-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Click here (http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf)

They have some really awesome pictures in this slide show! :thumbsup: Check it out.
wow, i was able to keep my composure till i put on my headphones. why did they have to put that music to it. itll bring tears to your eyes. thanks p4s. its a great slide show

Bullaholic
03-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Outstanding! Gives us just a small insight into what a brave bunch of dedicated young Americans, guided by a few experienced ones, are doing everyday for all of us and a lot of unfortunate people all over the world.

onfirebball05mustang
03-11-2005, 01:48 PM
thanks p4s, truly a touching visual of what our troops are doing for us...bring them home safe, Lord!

Gobbler Fan
03-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Without a doubt ....*our real Heroes*

THANK YOU :clap:

Phil C
03-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
thanks p4s, truly a touching visual of what our troops are doing for us...bring them home safe, Lord!

You are right there.

And considering history:

The American Soldier - never has someone done so much for so many people most of whom seem at many times so ungrateful.

SintonFan
03-11-2005, 06:19 PM
An absolutely incredible tribute. Will make the toughest guy choke up.
Everyone there is in our prayers everyday.:clap:

CHS_CG
03-11-2005, 07:49 PM
I would really like to see it but i have dial up and it wont open...grrr:mad:

LH Panther Mom
03-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks for sharing, P4S. That was very moving.

ej2525
03-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I would really like to see it but i have dial up and it wont open...grrr:mad:

Dial up?? They still have that?? JK! :D

sinton66
03-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Wow, one can only imagine what must go through their minds daily. Duty and Honor are heady goals on their own, but they have to take a backseat to home and heart on occasion. These people forsake everything they know and love to protect us and the less fortunate people of the world. As a nation, are we grateful enough?

I remember what it was like when our soldiers returned from VietNam. I witnessed people spitting on them and calling them "Baby Killers" and all sorts of vile stuff. I also remember feeling strong inclinations to strangle a couple of those idiots. ( I did have a few choice words for them.) Fortunately for them, we live in America, and a lot of these guys' comrades in arms died to protect these people's rights. I pray that I NEVER see that happen in America again. I'm afraid I might not have such restraint the next time.

God Bless each and every man and woman wearing the uniforms of our nation's military. May God grant you wisdom, courage, and tenacity to get the job done. May he grant you peace of mind and heart when the job is finished. And, may he grant you a grateful nation, one that will welcome you home with open arms and CELEBRATE your return.

Thanks, P4S. A beautiful tribute.