PDA

View Full Version : A serious note from AggieJohn

AggieJohn
03-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Alright guys, i know that i pick on a lot of you and you pick on me a lot, and that's cool with me, i've come to really love this board, from the jokes to the comradery(sp?)

Anyway the point is that i am going to be gone for a week from the Low..i am going to panama. i'm getting the chance to preach christ with about 29 other college students to some little kids through sports and just plain loving on them.

I'm coming to the down low just asking for yall to keep me in your prayers. my real name is john portier. The group i'm going with can be found at this site (http://www.tbarmcamps.org/missions/panama_five.htm)

any nite the next week coming up just do me a favor and remember me.

thanks

god bless and gig'em

LH Panther Mom
03-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Consider yourself in my prayers. Have a great experience.

pirate44
03-11-2005, 08:12 AM
good luck, and bring me back a canal. im not sure what they are, but i hear they have the best canals in Panama.

AggiesAreWe
03-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Well, you're definetly not a 2 percenter in that regard. Our prayers are with you. Whoooooooooooooooop!!!!!!

SintonFan
03-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Will do. :clap:

Ranger Mom
03-11-2005, 09:27 AM
That is very commendable!!

God bless you!

Phil C
03-11-2005, 09:34 AM
You will be in our prayers John. Good Luck and we know you will do a great job down there. That also goes for your friends going down there with you. From a UT fan Gig 'em!

onfirebball05mustang
03-11-2005, 09:41 AM
God bless and Gig'em, John! Y'all're assuredly in my prayers!

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8

JasperDog94
03-11-2005, 10:25 PM
I'll be praying for you Brother. Our church just sent some folk to Panama on a mission trip. They took an eye doctor (optomitrist?) and gave out free eye wear. During the process over 30 people accepted Christ as their Savior!:clap: :clap: Best of luck to all of you and your brothers. May God work mightily through you.