PDA

View Full Version : Graham-Diboll game

superslyguy06
03-11-2005, 01:10 AM
What a heck of a game that the Steers played. They came out on fire and stunned the jakcs, i dont think they thoguht you would see a bunch of white country boys ball like that , but hey what can i say we can sure ball. ALl this talk about reg 3 going to decide the State champion well i would rethink that cuz diboll is on the way home after being blown out ofthe gym.

superslyguy06
03-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Now for the game part. The game shouldnt have even been as close as it was except for the refs at the end and Graham being careless. Lee Berend what can i say he is probably the most underratedplayer in the state of tx he can flat out PLAY! What can i say about FInley his back up scored more then he did. And his lil showboating anticneeds a little work too. 2 missed dunks no not 1 but 2 on clear breakaways with noone within 15ft of him. THink what if he had been smart and layed the ball up it could have been a different game in the end. Also Lee bro Kyle shut him down in the first half. Kyle was a good 5 in shorter and was outwieghed by about 30 lbs. But you know thats why everyone calls him crazy cuz he is a baaad man.

Nutcrackin and all you other reg3 fans hope yall learned something today that ol white country boys can play some ball

Anyway grreat game and good job to both teams. And to teh Van Vandals yall better get ready to be Vandalized! Steers STATE CHAMPS 05 Lee BEREND MVP of the 3a

lobo12
03-11-2005, 01:21 AM
you might wanna rethink your post, they were saying the same thing about graham and look what happend. dont get too cocky, yall played a great game but u still have one more to go

superslyguy06
03-11-2005, 01:49 AM
im really excited . . . sorry region 3, i sincerely apologize, i just got excited. GREAT game both teams.

spiveyrat
03-11-2005, 08:40 AM
:clap: Congrats, Graham. :clap:

VWG
03-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by superslyguy06
Now for the game part. The game shouldnt have even been as close as it was except for the refs at the end and Graham being careless. Lee Berend what can i say he is probably the most underratedplayer in the state of tx he can flat out PLAY! What can i say about FInley his back up scored more then he did. And his lil showboating anticneeds a little work too. 2 missed dunks no not 1 but 2 on clear breakaways with noone within 15ft of him. THink what if he had been smart and layed the ball up it could have been a different game in the end. Also Lee bro Kyle shut him down in the first half. Kyle was a good 5 in shorter and was outwieghed by about 30 lbs. But you know thats why everyone calls him crazy cuz he is a baaad man.

Nutcrackin and all you other reg3 fans hope yall learned something today that ol white country boys can play some ball

Anyway grreat game and good job to both teams. And to teh Van Vandals yall better get ready to be Vandalized! Steers STATE CHAMPS 05 Lee BEREND MVP of the 3a

Could be crow on the menu here fellas.....and, since the game is at 10:30AM it may be served for BREAKFAST.

BIGHANK
03-11-2005, 11:40 AM
What a heck of a game that the Steers played. They came out on fire and stunned the jakcs, i dont think they thoguht you would see a bunch of white country boys ball like that , but hey what can i say we can sure ball. ALl this talk about reg 3 going to decide the State champion well i would rethink that cuz diboll is on the way home after being blown out ofthe gym.

well as far as my thoughts you will not beat van you do not have a better team than diboll and if you had went to any other diboll games you would be worried the main reason the steers won was because of the outside shooting none were hitting if diboll would have went under and in the middle the outcome would be completely different but they did not. if i had to pick a better team i would pick diboll from everything i saw but they were not the best when it matter most. congratulations to Graham and Congratulations to Diboll on an outstanding season and maybe will do the same thing next year. and you sound like one of those inbred rednecks

BIGHANK
03-11-2005, 11:46 AM

What??? Graham was just worn out at the end of the game and yes you will be eating crow and the only thing about lee berend is he can hit 3s thats it he has no handles what so ever and you have got to be the dumbest person i know talkin about region 3 cant handle any white teams...... are you retarded or what. you think we dont play white teams... you really need to stop posting really

VWG
03-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by BIGHANK
well as far as my thoughts you will not beat van you do not have a better team than diboll and if you had went to any other diboll games you would be worried the main reason the steers won was because of the outside shooting none were hitting if diboll would have went under and in the middle the outcome would be completely different but they did not. if i had to pick a better team i would pick diboll from everything i saw but they were not the best when it matter most. congratulations to Graham and Congratulations to Diboll on an outstanding season and maybe will do the same thing next year. and you sound like one of those inbred rednecks

Diboll did try to go under and in the middle... they were shut down for the most part. Diboll's perimeter shooting killed them..... but that's also part of the game. From what I can understand Graham also broke down the zone press early which led to their big lead in the first half. Am I wrong on this point??

spiveyrat
03-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by BIGHANK
What??? Graham was just worn out at the end of the game and yes you will be eating crow and the only thing about lee berend is he can hit 3s thats it he has no handles what so ever and you have got to be the dumbest person i know talkin about region 3 cant handle any white teams...... are you retarded or what. you think we dont play white teams... you really need to stop posting really

Originally posted by BIGHANKand you sound like one of those inbred rednecks

:thinking:

superslyguy06
03-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Sounds like Hank is a little sore still from the massacre. I guess i would be to if i got romped like that. It doesn't really matter ho you played in the past the steers were better thurs. and just ran diboll out of Austin. Yall tried to go inside but Kyle Berend shut dow finley who was temendously outweighed and was taller than him. ALso did yall look at the rebounds it was even and thats pretty bad when most of all your guys are taller and can jump out of the gym. Diboll came intot he game cocky thinkin it was going to be a blowout actually they were rightabout the blowout. ANd for you saying Graham wastired at the end of te game they werent tired they were just being careless and the refs were letting diboll get away with alot of hacking and over teh back. Also Lee Berend you said all he can do is shoot threes did you watch the game he was taking baseline pulling up for mid-range jumpshots driving the line everyting. Oh well all that matter is the Steers are in the state champuonship against the vandals.

It is going to be a run and gun game both teams love the transition game, but both can set up and run there offence at times. Hope its agreat game with the Steers coming out on top.

One more thing for hanky and all the diboll fans "offense wins games, defense wins championships'

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh please kid you just need to shut your mouth while your ahead. Graham won woopdie doo its over. You keep running your mouth and you will find yourself heading back from austin just as we did. We had a great season just a bad night, but it doesnt really matter. The only thing that matters is if you win the big dance we didnt so were home keep bragging lets see how fast you guys are on a bus back to your home town.

Adidas410s
03-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Two thoughts...

First of all, regardless of the outcome of the game, Graham WILL be on a bus out of Austin BECAUSE ITS THE LAST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Also, superFATguy...work on your spelling please! :D

TOPS1435
03-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Superslyguy06, I hope you are not a typical example of the products of the English department in Graham.

As you will soon learn, tomorrow is going to be mostly white on white. There is only one African American on the Van team, and he is a reserve player this year.

You will also learn that with their short cropped hair, the 5 Van starters almost look alike.

It should be interesting.

VWG
03-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Can't we all just get along?????

Remember Van, Aransas Pass, Diboll, and Graham all have a lot of great people living there..... and then there are a few cocky, overzealous buttheads also.
Congrats to Graham on their win.... and congrats to Diboll for a great season in getting to the tournament. Not many schools can say they made it to the final four whether it be football, basketball, volleyball, or baseball. It's a great accomplishment.
Remember.... win with dignity and be humble.
Lose with respect and the clear mind that you played the best you could.

AP Panther Fan
03-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Can't we all just get along?????

Remember Van, Aransas Pass, Diboll, and Graham all have a lot of great people living there..... and then there are a few cocky, overzealous buttheads also.
Congrats to Graham on their win.... and congrats to Diboll for a great season in getting to the tournament. Not many schools can say they made it to the final four whether it be football, basketball, volleyball, or baseball. It's a great accomplishment.
Remember.... win with dignity and be humble.
Lose with respect and the clear mind that you played the best you could.

:clap: :clap: :clap: You know, this was the first post worth responding to. Good job and congratulations to both teams....we all walk away winners in my eyes!:)

superslyguy06
03-11-2005, 10:30 PM
To everyone that has been offended by this thread, I apologize. Evidently I left the auto-login on on the wrong computer. I wasn't even at the game but it sounded like it was a good one. Good game Diboll and great season. Again, I sincerely apologize.