PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Bullaholic
03-10-2005, 11:22 AM
I don't watch this much, but I know a lot of people do, so here's the info on the final 12:

The 12 semifinalists competing for the title and a record contract are:

Bo Bice, 29, Helena, Alabama. Has performed live and recorded with Johnny Neel of the Allman Brothers.

Anthony Fedorov, 19, Trevose, Pennsylvania. The Ukrainian-born Fedorov is a college student who sings on weekends in New York City.

Constantine Maroulis, 29, New York City. A graduate of the Boston Conservatory, he has a hard rock band called Pray for the Soul of Betty.

Anwar F. Robinson, 25, Elizabeth, New Jersey. Teaches at a New Jersey middle school and is a member of a group called The Perfect Combination.

Scott Savol, 28, Shaker Heights, Ohio. Father of a 4-year-old, he plays the trumpet and performs at city and church functions.

Mario Vazquez, 27, New York City. Was a member of the City Kids Repertory Group and works with emerging New York musical artists.

Lindsey Cardinale, 20, Ponchatoula, Louisiana. A university student who plays guitar, piano and drums.

Mikalah Gordon, 17, Las Vegas, Nevada A high school junior who performed at the White House with the Helen Joy Young Entertainers.

Jessica Sierra, 19, Tampa, Florida. Works as a nanny and has performed at talent shows, corporate events and in church.

Vonzell Solomon, 20, Fort Myers, Florida. Attended a high school for the arts and has a martial arts black belt.

Nadia Turner, 28, Miami, Florida A bartender and waitress and member of the Tool Box, a rock-soul Christian band.

Carrie Underwood, 22, Checotah, Oklahoma. A college senior, she plays guitar and piano and rescues stray animals.

LH Panther Mom
03-10-2005, 11:30 AM
I believe Ranger Mom & CHS_CG have cast their vote for Constantine. :D

CHS_CG
03-10-2005, 11:32 AM
HECK YEAH!!! hes a cutie!

Ranger Mom
03-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Of the 12...Carrie Underwood is my favorite!

TheDOCTORdre
03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Of the 12...Carrie Underwood is my favorite!
Mine too she is beautiful

AP Panther Fan
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Anwar F. Robinson, 25, Elizabeth, New Jersey. Teaches at a New Jersey middle school and is a member of a group called The Perfect Combination.

He's got my vote!:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
03-10-2005, 12:44 PM
All of the "long haired" dudes are my favorites...don't have a certain favorite of those 3 yet.

The 3 favorite girls are Carrie, Jessica and probably Nadia!

That Mikalah makes me want to scratch out my own eyeballs and stuff them in my ears so I don't have to listen!

jason
03-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Carrie Underwood, 22, Checotah, Oklahoma. A college senior, she plays guitar and piano and rescues stray animals. shes HOTTTTTT

LH Panther Mom
03-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That Mikalah makes me want to scratch out my own eyeballs and stuff them in my ears so I don't have to listen!

:eek: :eek: That sounds painful! :D

AP Panther Fan
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

It is really hard not to get a "visual" eeewwww....I would say she means business!:D

CHS_CG
03-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

You would understand if you heard her.. she has a really annoying voice to.. makes u wanna rip out her vocal cords.. not to mention shes hyper as all h*ll.... just flat out annoying!

Gobbla2001
03-10-2005, 01:27 PM
The whole show is annoying, esspecially the theme song...

The only good thing about the show is that Simon lays down the law... I know a few people that he needs to talk to...