PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom - Dirtroad and Bubba want to know

Bubba-Joe
03-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Ranger Mom - Dirtroad , Bubba Joe and Quailkiller all want to know when is Greenwood going to hire a coach?
Goodness how long are these board members going to drag this thing out
When did Purser announce his resignation anyway?
Seems something like last Dec.
I guess the standard line is " Well we just want to make sure we get the right man for the job".
All the places I have ever been, have a Supt that is responsible to do the hiring and he/she answers to the board.
Sounds like Greenwood has one of the following
A - weak Supt who is not going to rock the boat, by taking a stand. you know the type that tries to please everyone on the board.
B- an overbearing few on the board that want to run the show.
or
C- a combination of the two
Come on Greenwood get your act together and make a decision.
Of course if I am mistakin
Ranger Mom correct me

Ranger Mom
03-10-2005, 11:48 AM
LOL...your guess is as good as mine!

I did talk to a board member last Friday. She told me that the "committee" would present 3 names to the board...with the superintendent telling them who HE wanted.

They will then vote. As far as I have heard...that vote will happen at the board meeting on the 14th.

That being said...the only 3 names I have heard being talked about lately is Liles, Taylor and Feldt...so that MAY be the top 3....not sure on that either.

Nobody is telling me nothing...and it's starting to tick me off!!:D

Bubba-Joe
03-10-2005, 11:58 AM
It is not nice to keep secrets from your MOM
I guess you have made someone mad or something
This is cost of being a good person who is concerned for ALL the students at Greenwood
What is the word on Purser and his future plans?

Ranger05
03-11-2005, 12:09 AM
there just lookin for the right man right now i mean next year greenwood um wow not gonna go there i really hope they can prove me wrong but next year is a definate rebuilding year