PDA

View Full Version : To honor pirate44...

SintonFan
03-09-2005, 10:09 PM
He should be now known as "44". Never before has such talent been seen in these parts before.:clap:
Many have come and gone in this vast land we call the low. Few have stayed to earn the esteem of names like 66, G2K, Matt, p4s, "jason", 2k3, and the john:D. Forgive me if chance parlays my memory of all worthy remembrances.
So, to honor his talent and wit, he should be bestowed the honor of the moniker "44".:)
Thanks again "44" for my sig!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

AggieJohn
03-09-2005, 10:13 PM
i agree

Gobbla2001
03-09-2005, 10:18 PM
44 it is...

And though I be a UT fan, I agree that Fran has done great things.... for AGGIES, and that all UT fans should worry (sorry, couldn't make such a great thread a bashing one)

44INAROW
03-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
He should be now known as "44". Never before has such talent been seen in these parts before.:clap:
Many have come and gone in this vast land we call the low. Few have stayed to earn the esteem of names like 66, G2K, Matt, p4s, "jason", 2k3, and the john:D. Forgive me if chance parlays my memory of all worthy remembrances.
So, to honor his talent and wit, he should be bestowed the honor of the moniker "44".:)
Thanks again "44" for my sig!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sintonfan's signature is the neatest I've seen....... I love the scripting......... nice job "44"

AggieJohn
03-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
44 it is...

And though I be a UT fan, I agree that Fran has done great things.... for AGGIES, and that all UT fans should worry (sorry, couldn't make such a great thread a bashing one)
good bull

PhiI C
03-09-2005, 10:58 PM
I agree too! A great addition to 3A downlow!

pirate44
03-10-2005, 07:52 AM
gosh, when i saw this thread, i thought i was dead and this was my eulogy. but in response to all the kind and thoughtful comments (which i am humbled by), 44inarow will always be the TRUE "44". she has been consistant and faithful to this family much longer than i. im sure there are plenty on here who think im a "johnny come lately" and rightly so. give me a few more years on here before you bestow such a honor. i will continue to serve this 3adl family in the meantime any way i can. everyone is more than welcome to request any kind of graphics or sigs they wish and i will happy to assist them. Thanks for the compliments from the bottom of my heart.:)

SINTON81
03-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
gosh, when i saw this thread, i thought i was dead and this was my eulogy. but in response to all the kind and thoughtful comments (which i am humbled by), 44inarow will always be the TRUE "44". she has been consistant and faithful to this family much longer than i. im sure there are plenty on here who think im a "johnny come lately" and rightly so. give me a few more years on here before you bestow such a honor. i will continue to serve this 3adl family in the meantime any way i can. everyone is more than welcome to request any kind of graphics or sigs they wish and i will happy to assist them. Thanks for the compliments from the bottom of my heart.:)

Now see here JOHNNY, don't sale yourself short. You have been a great addition to the 3Adownlow board.:clap: :clap: :cool::cool:

44INAROW
03-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Now see here JOHNNY, don't sale yourself short. You have been a great addition to the 3Adownlow board.:clap: :clap: :cool::cool:

AMEN......... great addition indeed :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
I think I will just call you both '44 to cause confusion!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh
Gosh, it's fun being a trouble maker!

'44, I always look forward to your sharp wit and intelligent posts. Hmmm, wonder which one I am talking to.......BOTH OF YOU!:p :D

Ranger Mom
03-10-2005, 10:17 AM
This will confuse me!!:confused:

Thank goodness I know both their first names....at least I won't confuse myself...maybe!:(

pirate44
03-10-2005, 10:27 AM
i dont mind being called mike. ;)

AP Panther Fan
03-10-2005, 10:31 AM
i dont mind being called mike. ;)

Great name...I have a husband and a son that I call that...among other things! :D

pirate44
03-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Great name...I have a husband and a son that I call that...among other things! :D
it gets confusing at my in-laws get-togethers. Im Michael, my son is Michael, and my brother-in-law is Michael. so i go my mike and my son goes by Mikey (for now. he'll hate us if people call him that in jr. high:D )

Ranger Mom
03-10-2005, 10:46 AM
it gets confusing at my in-laws get-togethers. Im Michael, my son is Michael, and my brother-in-law is Michael. so i go my mike and my son goes by Mikey (for now. he'll hate us if people call him that in jr. high:D )

LOL...I know how that goes. My name is Kellye, my first husband's name was Kelly and my sister-in-law's name was Kelli.

We were all out eating one night and my brother saw a guy he went to school with...he said to the guy..."this is my wife, Kelli, my sister Kellye and her husband Kelly"!!

When we were all together, the family called us Kellye-girl and Kelly-boy....even though we haven't been married in close to 10 years, that is still how my parents refer to him.

I don't think he will ever reach the status of Kelly-Man!! LOL

pirate44
03-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL...I know how that goes. My name is Kellye, my first husband's name was Kelly and my sister-in-law's name was Kelli.

We were all out eating one night and my brother saw a guy he went to school with...he said to the guy..."this is my wife, Kelli, my sister Kellye and her husband Kelly"!!

When we were all together, the family called us Kellye-girl and Kelly-boy....even though we haven't been married in close to 10 years, that is still how my parents refer to him.

wow:eek: i thought my name caused problems. LOL

AP Panther Fan
03-10-2005, 11:02 AM
True, Kellye, Kelli, Kelly is a bit more confusing!

I used to call both my husband and son Michael and they could just tell by my tone which one I was speaking to ... it was everyone else that stayed confused.

As the years have passed, I now call my husband Mike and continue to call my son Michael.:)

pirate44
03-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
True, Kellye, Kelli, Kelly is a bit more confusing!

I used to call both my husband and son Michael and they could just tell by my tone which one I was speaking to ... it was everyone else that stayed confused.

As the years have passed, I now call my husband Mike and continue to call my son Michael.:)
my son thinks his name is "dammit":D

(the above attempt at humor is creditted to Bill Cosby)

44INAROW
03-10-2005, 11:17 AM

now that is could be confusing lol lol..........

SintonFan
03-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Yikes. I forgot about 44INAROW.:(
Sorry 44R.

44m, i tried... http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/fragend/confused-smiley-016.gif

spiveyrat
03-10-2005, 01:42 PM

LOL! Reminds me of the episode of Cheers when Woody wrote a song for his girlfriend: Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly... :D