PDA

View Full Version : Lady Raiders in a nail biter!

LH Panther Mom
03-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Wow, what a game this was! Tied at 59 with 3.7 left, Erin Griffin draws a foul, but only the 4th team foul for ISU. Inbounds the ball to Alesha Robertson, who attempts a shot, drawing a foul in the process. Alesha was the wrong person to foul as she leads the Lady Raiders in FT's at 86%. She made both. With 2.7 left, ISU inbounds the ball and tries to tie the game, but no such luck.

Way to go, Lady Raiders! :clap: :clap: Next will be the Lady Bears. :eek: How did we get on that side of the bracket? :(

sahen
03-09-2005, 09:44 PM
exciting game...i hope the lady bears give you all you can handle tomorrow though, i am worried however....its hard to beat a good team 3 times in one year...
also panther mom yall get in our bracket cause when yall lost to us the last game of the season it knocked yall for a tie for 3rd w/ k-state and they had the tie breakers....so yall r 4 seed on our side...

LH Panther Mom
03-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by sahen
also panther mom yall get in our bracket cause when yall lost to us the last game of the season it knocked yall for a tie for 3rd w/ k-state and they had the tie breakers....so yall r 4 seed on our side...

Yeah, I know. :(