PDA

View Full Version : Hey UT Fans in Austin!

Phil C
03-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I will be going to Austin in May for a conference and I was wondering if there is any place in Austin you can tell me where they sell markalots or highlighers or Accent that are in the color burnt orange so I can make signs for the Lady Horns in soccer when I go see them at the Big 12 Tournament in Austin. I made a sign the last time and the ladies were nice but I had to use regular orange and would like to do better with a burnt orange one.

I wish I could get Maroon color ones too since Sinton's color is maroon but that would be pushing my luck in Austin. :)

Phil C
03-09-2005, 03:14 PM
If they sell them at that college bookstore close to the Thompson Center it would be a big help!

KTJ
03-09-2005, 03:32 PM
I've checked at the Coop for burnt orange markers and couldn't find any. I'll check agian for you tomorrow and let you know.

Phil C
03-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I've checked at the Coop for burnt orange markers and couldn't find any. I'll check agian for you tomorrow and let you know.

Thank you KTJ!

Bullaholic
03-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Might try this place in Houston, Phil. Don't know if they have what you want, but they've got an 800 no. under "About Us":

http://www.texasart.com

Phil C
03-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Might try this place in Houston, Phil. Don't know if they have what you want, but they've got an 800 no. under "About Us":

http://www.texasart.com

Thank you Bull but they don't quite have what I need!

Phil C
05-31-2005, 04:20 PM
I forgot to mention I had great success. I went to the book store that is kind of across the street from the Thompson Center and they didn't have any the day I went. Then I checked by what is called the University Co-op on Guadalupe near the university and they had just what I needed. Then the day I was to leave I double checked the University Bookstore across from the Thompson Center and they had got some in. A successful trip indeed! :)

Plus the conference was very excellent and informative.