PDA

View Full Version : How can this possibly motivate a football team?

pirate44
03-09-2005, 08:10 AM
HALSEY -- A state panel is expected to investigate a high school football coach who acknowledged licking one of his player's cuts.

The Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission decided to look at the case after a parent complained that Central Linn High School coach of Scott Reed's "repeated inappropriate behavior."

The 34-year-old was disciplined for licking the bleeding knee of an athlete. The school district placed Reed on probation and required him to take a "bloodborne pathogens" course.

The student whose knee was licked told police it happened after Reed had given team members a pep talk about a coach licking and healing the wounds of injured players.

Reed asked permission, then knelt down and licked the boy's knee.

An athlete says Reed seemed to be "joking around" and the licked athlete was not offended.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Ranger Mom
03-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Hmmm....when I was in school and we got "licks"....it had an entirely different meaning!!;)

CHS_CG
03-09-2005, 09:29 AM
That is just weird and nasty!

pirate44
03-09-2005, 09:33 AM
it's almost as bad as jackie sherril castrating a bull calf in front of his team.
it does nothing for my motivation.

CHS_CG
03-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
it's almost as bad as jackie sherril castrating a bull calf in front of his team.
it does nothing for my motivation.

That would have motivation on my upchuck reflex.

pirate44
03-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
That would have motivation on my upchuck reflex.
it would have motivated me to not be around him while he's drinking and playing with knives

Ranger Mom
03-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Just a word of advice....

I was looking for a picture of a "School paddle" to go along with my above post.

In my search I typed in "paddle" that brought up some results, but not exactly what I was looking for...so I searched for "spanking"...bad idea!! :eek:

We will just go without a picture!!

pirate44
03-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I was looking for a picture of a "School paddle" to go along with my above post.

In my search I typed in "paddle" that brought up some results, but not exactly what I was looking for...so I searched for "spanking"...bad idea!! :eek:

We will just go without a picture!!
LOL.. reminds me of yesterday when i was making my better half's sig. i wanted a teddy bear in a swimsuit. i did a google search for "teddy bikini". big mistake. "teddy swimsuit" wasnt a good idea either"

CHS_CG
03-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
LOL.. reminds me of yesterday when i was making my better half's sig. i wanted a teddy bear in a swimsuit. i did a google search for "teddy bikini". big mistake. "teddy swimsuit" wasnt a good idea either"

Yall dirty dirty people lol

Bandera YaYa
03-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

We will just go without a picture!! .....now, what exactly did you type in to get...... :D

rgn4fb
03-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Come on Pirate, we had a coach in Sinton do that when we played.

AP Panther Fan
03-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
That is just weird and nasty!

LOL....yes, it is! Your post made me laugh though...:D

CHS_CG
03-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....yes, it is! Your post made me laugh though...:D

I try!

Rockdale Tiger
03-09-2005, 11:02 PM