PDA

View Full Version : im on spring break

jason
03-08-2005, 01:23 PM
i just aced my novell admin mid-term...spring break starts for me RIGHT NOW.....

AP Panther Fan
03-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Congratulations.....Enjoy!:D

pirate44
03-08-2005, 01:58 PM
:clap:

BHKrystal06
03-08-2005, 02:13 PM
congrats hun :clap: :kiss:

44INAROW
03-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Enjoy :)

ej2525
03-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by jason
i just aced my novell admin mid-term...spring break starts for me RIGHT NOW.....

Blah, Blah, Blah... Blah!!! :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
03-08-2005, 02:59 PM
As if you need this type of motivation, Jason.....forgive me 3AFan----

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/springbreak.jpg

Phil C
03-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Congratulations and enjoy! You deserve it! Good job on the studies. Have fun but stay safe and out of trouble.

rockdale80
03-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

I want all of them:D :D

Bulldog_12
03-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Nice, I have my last test Wed. then Im gone to Austin. Can't wait. Two more days then SAYONARA A&M!

Bandera YaYa
03-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Way to go Jason!! So, you have the rest of this week AND all of next week off???? Wow....that's certainly enough time to get into a lot of trouble.....try not to disappoint me!!! LOL
:p :p

jason
03-08-2005, 04:07 PM

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/springbreak.jpg :clap: :clap: :clap:

rockdale80
03-08-2005, 04:08 PM
heading to sunny san diego this weekend. hopefully it looks something like that.:)

ej2525
03-08-2005, 04:13 PM

Hey... you won't hurt my feelings posting more pictures of that "nature" for those of us stuck working!! :rolleyes: :D

Bullaholic
03-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ej2525
Hey... you won't hurt my feelings posting more pictures of that "nature" for those of us stuck working!! :rolleyes: :D

Here's the funny part, ej. I don't know if you know or not---I'm 57 years old, and when I was pulling this pic of the girls at springbreak down, my wife came in my office and asked---"What are you doing?" I said--"Just having a little fun with Jason on the Downlow, dear". She just huffed---"Act your age. Fine thing a man of your age posting such things. Besides you know you're like the dog who finally caught a car, don't you?" ---and she turned around and left. I haven't got the last word in 40 years now.

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Here's the funny part, ej. I don't know if you know or not---I'm 57 years old, and when I was pulling this pic of the girls at springbreak down, my wife came in my office and asked---"What are you doing?" I said--"Just having a little fun with Jason on the Downlow, dear". She just huffed---"Act your age. Fine thing a man of your age posting such things. Besides you know you're like the dog who finally caught a car, don't you?" ---and she turned around and left. I haven't got the last word in 40 years now.

:clap: :clap: I like your wife. :D

ej2525
03-08-2005, 04:35 PM

Ha, Ha, Ha.... That's the best laugh I have had today!!! Ok, I'll ask Jason to post them so you stay out of the "Dog House". Tell your wife that "acting your age" in here is pretty much out of the question. :D :D

Bandera YaYa
03-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Here's the funny part, ej. I don't know if you know or not---I'm 57 years old, and when I was pulling this pic of the girls at springbreak down, my wife came in my office and asked---"What are you doing?" I said--"Just having a little fun with Jason on the Downlow, dear". She just huffed---"Act your age. Fine thing a man of your age posting such things. Besides you know you're like the dog who finally caught a car, don't you?" ---and she turned around and left. I haven't got the last word in 40 years now. Dang it!! So sorry she caught ya!! You gotta be quicker with that reduce button......practice, practice, practice.....God Bless her!! See Jason...you got an old man in trouble with his wife....should be YOU sleeping on the sofa tonite!!! :eek: :D

Bullaholic
03-08-2005, 05:40 PM
"old man?"---:eek:

Bandera YaYa
03-08-2005, 05:44 PM
"old man?"---:eek: Did I say "old man"?? So sorry, hand must have slipped....I meant to say "BOLD man".....yeah, that's it.......bold man...... :eek: :kiss:

Bullaholic
03-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Did I say "old man"?? So sorry, hand must have slipped....I meant to say "BOLD man".....yeah, that's it.......bold man...... :eek: :kiss:

lol. You gotta be a bold man to live with my wife, Ya Ya.... here's my pic again in case you missed it.

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/gstrait.jpg