PDA

View Full Version : Bay City vs WOS

gato 76
03-07-2005, 11:58 AM
What does WOS have coming back,and how do you guys match up with the city cats this year?The cats i think will have maybe 5 coming back on offense #2 c williams ,#7 d griggs and 3 other players on offense.On defense they will have 1 starter #2 c williams.They will take there lumps early with a young defense,and tough non district games with LaMarque,WOS B Ozen.

WOS1
03-07-2005, 03:38 PM
I think this could be another game much like that of 2002 (53-35), I know BC lost almost their whole defense, but have their QB and receivers back. Offense will definitely be their strength. WO-S will return 4 on defense, but must replace their defensive front, save 1. I do feel like we will be much better defensively this year, but the BC game is early. Beasley steps in at QB and will be tough for the young BC defense to contain. This one could be a shoot out!!

Gobbla2001
03-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Saw Bay City play this year against El Campo... If they're losing that many starters, judging by what I saw this year, they're REALLLLLLLY not gunna do good... Could barely hack it last year, couldn't of won it in 3A either...

But I like the City Cats, wish them the best...